- NOTHING FISHY HERE. // Successful Promotions;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p15
The article presents a comparison of useful promotional products including custom decals available from asi/94172, full-color custom magnets available from asi/56950 and the Thinking Putty stress reliever available from asi/47056.
- Singin' in the Rain. // Successful Promotions;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p50
The article presents a comparison of umbrella products including the colorful kids' lightweight umbrella available from asi/31522, the automatic push-button umbrella available from asi/62560, and the umbrella made from eco-friendly fabric available from asi/80490.
- `New wave' promo premiums to remember you by. // PHC Profit Report;2/1/96, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p5
Offers tips for subcontractors regarding promotional premiums. Use of sound effects with business cards; Ultraviolet ray monitor; Keyboard calculator; Touch-sensitive note pads; Digital pedometer; Telephone cards.
- INSIDER INFO. GEORGE, MATT // Successful Promotions;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p33
The article features possible promotional products for spring including recyclable bottles, picnic-related items like baskets and blankets and combo items like a bag that converts into a blanket.
- The giving business. Moore // NZ Business;Oct99, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p25
Reports that New Zealand's promotional products industry is looking forward to the 21st century as an accepted part of the advertising business. Emphasis on quality regarding corporate gifts; Formation of the Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA); Characteristics of a successful...
- Promotions worth 1,000 words. Behrens, John C. // American Printer;Dec95, Vol. 216 Issue 3, p64
Focuses on the use of postcards by the printing industry in the United States in their sales promotions. Use of a coupon for a large pizza slice at a popular restaurant by Phoenix Press; Marketing strategy of Phillips Printing in using postcards as a significant promotional tools.
- Have promo, will travel. // Corporate Detroit;Oct96, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Cites a survey of business travelers which showed that almost three-quarters of those polled take along with them another company's promotional product when they travel. Types of promotional products carried; Length of time promotional products are kept.
- All Distribution guarantees door-to-door service to clients. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;10/21/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p56
Focuses on Puerto Rico-based All Distribution Inc., a distribution company aimed at providing better delivery of promotional materials to Puerto Rican households. Fernando Sanchez as founder; Number of employees; Schedule of distribution of promotional materials; Sanchez's observation of the...
- Card packs open the door to sales. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;5/12/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p16
Introduces card packs developed by Expo 2000 for direct sales and promotion. Description of the card packs; Use of the card packs in testing a market; Costs.