- A foreign affair. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2004, p16
Discusses issues involved in bringing international events to Great Britain and attracting overseas visitors to domestic shows. Views of British event organizers on continental Europe's mode of holding events; Statement from Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre chief executive Mike Closier...
- Getting yourself noticed. Rayner, Sarah // Marketing Week;7/8/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p37
Offers advice on how to prepare exhibit stands for a trade show. Characteristics of exhibition visitors; Importance of ensuring that message the company wants to convey is expressed through the exhibit.
- Untitled. // Event;Nov2002, p12
Focuses on dealing with suppliers of equipment for exhibitions. Advantages of dealing with suppliers; Benefits of commercial environments in the British exhibition industry.
- Indiana on display. Mayer, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p27
Features Indiana-based companies which provide equipment and supplies for trade-show exhibits. Includes Channel-Kor Systems, Exhibit House, Exhibiteam, Hamilton Displays, Icon Inc. and Omnicraft Inc.; Major public meeting facilities in Indiana.
- Show time. Briscoe, Megan // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the work of Indiana-based exhibition houses. Includes of outstanding work by Hamilton Displays, The Exhibit House, ICON Inc., EPC, Exhibiteam and Channel-Kor.
- EXHIBIT SETUPS WILL CHANGE AGAIN FOR RADIO SHOW. Stimson, Leslie // Radio World;8/1/2011, p5
The article reports on the alteration made by conference planners for the exhibit area at the upcoming Radio Show, dropping the tabletop setups and going back to booths to be held at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, Illinois from September 14-16, 2011.
- PN's Website covers NPE. // Plastics News;5/19/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p5
Reports that as of May 19, 1997, the Internet will offer stories previewing who will be showing what, at the June 16-20, 1997 NPE trade show in Chicago, Illinois, via the Plastic News' Web site. Details of the Web site; Other information relating to the trade show which would be on display.
- Last peek at NPE news. // Plastics Technology;Jun97, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p68
Presents different products from companies around the globe exhibited in Chicago in June 16-20, 1997. Roboshot EV machine from Cincinnati Milacron Plastics Machinery; MacroPack die from Macro Engineering and Technology Incorporated; KEB 100 from Kupp Kautex; Two urethane RIM materials and foam...
- Indiana's exhibit companies. Wall, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p29
Features several Indiana-based exhibit builders. Includes Hamilton/Icon as the largest exhibit design firm in the state; Growth of the Exhibiteam; Services offered by Thompson/Kerr Displays; Company history of Omnicraft International; Services offered by Channel Kor Systems; Business strategy...