Something for everyone
- Cruise over to booth for chance to win bike. // Ophthalmology Times;9/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p46
Reports on the promotion initiated by lens designer Shamir Insight Inc. during the Vision Expo West in Las Vegas, Nevada. Piccolo Pocket Bike miniature motorcycle to be given away the company's booth; Eligibility of eye-care professionals to participate in the promotion; Significance of the...
- How to turn yesterday's giveaway into today's promotional power. Daly, Ellen // American Salesman;Mar1998, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p24
Suggests seven ways for turning giveaways into promotional items. Choosing a product; Building promotion around a theme; Connecting promotional product to business; Using promotional product to get attention; Enhancing impact of promotional product; Memorable versus useful products.
- Wacky works. // Marketing Tools;Jun98, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p10
Presents In Sight Promotions' list of the ten most innovative promotional products in 1997. Includes the spinner mug developed by Allen Co.; Innova Pure Water filter; Talking sandal from Neet Feet; Message camera from PSI industries.
- Conditions. // BBC Australian Good Food;Dec2012/Jan2013, p152
The article announces the 2012 Christmas Giveaway Competition particularly on the mechanics of the promo, submission of entries, and claiming of awarded prizes.
- Your freebies can make money for you. Daly, Ellen // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jan/Feb97, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p34
Provides pointers in using promotional products or freebies to increase sales. Selection of promotional items; Establishment of theme; Ways to enhance the value of the product.
- Gift grab-bag. // AdMedia;Aug2000, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p57
Highlights developments concerning promotional products. Garnering of ideas from attending gift shows; List of the wackiest and worst corporate gifts in the United States; Popularity of toy character made up of stretchable material in New Zealand; Award-winning promotional product at the Panpa...
- Doubletree Hotels. // CruiseGuide;10/26/2009, p8
The article announces that freshly baked chocolate chip cookies will be offered to anyone who walks into any participating locations of Doubletree Hotels in the U.S. and Canada.
- Mistakes Made at a Trade Show. // Broker Magazine;Apr2006, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p10
The article presents a list of the 10 biggest mistakes attendees make at a trade show. The list was compiled by Julia O'Connor of Trade Show Training Inc. It includes thinking the show as a party, trying to sell to exhibitors, having no plan, looking only for giveaways, and not having business...
- Three Ways to Communicate Your Message at Trade Shows. Rankin, Tom // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p66
Presents guide for mold manufacturers on promoting their products at trade shows. Tips on designing the exhibition booth; Advantages of inviting the press to the booth to provide them with giveaways; Advice for non-salespeople in performing their jobs at booths.