- Untitled. O'Connor, David // Event;Oct2002, p14
Presents cost-effective ways to participate in exhibitions. Pointers on building cost-effective stands; Role of exhibition organizers in the reduction of exhibition costs.
- Stylish looks on a budget. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;May2000, p59
Provides tips on how to budget for the use of furniture in exhibitions. How to plan ahead; Cost of functional furniture; Shell schemes offered by organizers; Use of the Internet to hire furniture.
- How stamp shows are really financed. Leszak, John L. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;04/18/97, Vol. 180 Issue 16, p5
Editorial. Presents the financial aspect of stamp shows. Various sources of finance for stamp shows; Importance of good advertising of stamp shows to dealers; Results of harmonic balance between shows and dealers.
- No Free Ride: The Exhibitor Response. Hotchner, John M. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/4/2013, Vol. 209 Issue 19, p4
A letter to the editor is presented about cutting exhibition costs.
- Latin America's big biennial at risk. Kaufman, Jason Edward; Picard, Charmaine // Art Newspaper;Nov2009, Vol. 17 Issue 196, p11
The article reports on financial issues threatening the continued existence of the SÃ£o Paulo Bienal international art exhibition in Brazil. It is noted that the private foundation operating the show has no endowment and has to raise money for every edition. Curators and other staff of the...
- Mild winter hits Northeast marketers. Abcede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p19
Reports on a seminar called `Ten Ways to Bounce Back from a Mild Winter' at the Atlantic Region Energy Expo `95 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Recouping of losses by companies through diversification; Pinpointing of methods to produce new revenue streams and cost cuts; Getting more out of...
- WHAT ORGANIZERS, EXHIBITORS AND DESTINATIONS ARE REALLY TELLING US. HUGHES, MICHAEL // Expo Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p46
The article presents the author's view on the qualitative research concerning organizers and exhibitors. He notes that there is caution holding back strong attendance in which event producers are trying not to pass the cost increase to attendees and exhibitors. He mentions that the research...
- Niessei withdraws from NPE. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;2/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p3
The article informs that injection press supplier Nissei America Inc. will not exhibit at NPE2009, the International Plastics Showcase to be held on June 22-26, 2009 in Chicago, Illinois. Nobu Kobayashi, marketing team coordinator of Nissei America, said that Nissei already has paid for a...
- Display designers get creative with smaller budgets. Beene, Ryan // Crain's Detroit Business;1/12/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that event marketing companies have used new display techniques for the 2009 North American International Auto Show as automakers have reduced their display budgets by 30% to 60%. According to Scott Stubbs, chief executive officer (CEO) of H.B. Stubbs Cos., the most efficient...