Messen under pressure
- Travel Daily on location in Malaysia. // Travel Daily;5/14/2014, p5
The article reports on the attendance of visitors from Australia at the 2014 Destination Britain trade show being held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on May 13-15, 2014.
- Indaba participation. // Travel Daily;4/4/2014, p5
The article reports on more than 1,440 travel and tourism buyers to attend South Africa's 2014 INDABA tradeshow to be held between May 10-12 in Durban.
- CANADA 411. Chandler, Linda C. // Expo Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p36
The article offers a guide for U.S. trade show organizers to producing trade shows in Canada. It presents information on the costs of taking a U.S. trade show to Canada in line with the current exchange rate. Trade show organizers are advised to contact the Canada Border Services Agency's...
- LA Roadshow. // License! Europe;Feb/Mar2005, p10
Highlights the LA Roadshow, the trade show of the licensing industry, in October 2004 in London, England. Features of the event; Estimated number of attendance; Schedule and venue of the 2005 event.
- Japan to promote exports. // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p21
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Tokyo, Japan. Participants; Goals of the show; Features of the show.
- Why you'll see me smiling if we meet during Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p41
The article shares the author's views on the performance of the furniture market in Tupelo, Mississippi. He emphasizes the reasons behind the success of the region's furniture show. He shares his satisfaction in the region. He admits that covering a furniture show in High Point, North Carolina...
- It May Be a Sputnik Moment, but Science Fairs Are Lagging, Says NY Times. // NSTA Express;2/7/2011, p2
The article reports on an article published in the February 4, 2011 issue of the newspaper "New York Times" regarding science fairs.
- Bright outlook in German research. Drohan, Patti // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p8
Reports that the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry has published `The German Trade Fair Industry 1999/2000' report. Rate of increase in exhibitor numbers in Germany; Status of trade fairs as a communication tool of companies according to the report.
- Packaging shows take center stage in Germany. // Beverage Industry;Mar1996, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on the Metpack '96 and Interpack '96 trade fairs to be held in Germany in May 1996.
- Philadelphia National Candy Show attracts 5,000 visitors. // Candy Industry;Nov94, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p17
Reports on the Philadelphia National Candy Show held on September 11-13, 1994 at the Valley Forge Convention and Exhibit Center. Number of visitors; Seminars; Schedule of the next candy show.