Tiger's toy trail grabs limelight
- Sun-Maid looks to school days in new promo. // Advertising Age;8/26/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 35, p14
The article presents news briefs relevant to marketing in the United States. Sun-Maid Raisins launched a national back-to-school promotion aiming families with young children. R.L. Stine's best-selling children's book series "Goosebumps," stars in a cross-promotion. Tiger Electronics Inc. is...
- ToyFest West. Mendez, Frances // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p51
The article offers information on the trade show "ToyFest West" to be held from March 6-9, 2016 which will features a night gala, and game night.
- Nabisco tries Tiger toy promo. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;9/30/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 40, p60
Tells that Nabisco Foods and Tiger Electronics are joining forces on a promotional program involving Nabisco's lineup of kids' cookie brands. Details on the promotions; Creator of the advertisements; Desire to raise the profile of the Nabisco Thing.
- Tiger activating Mutoids in '98 for electronic games. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;2/2/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p45
Reports that Tiger Electronics is planning to introduce Mutoids, the company's first character-based property developed in-house in 1998. Products featuring Mutoids; Deal Tiger Electronics has made with various Hollywood studios to market television and motion picture related toys.
- Cartoon Network contest offers Furby giveaway. // Brandweek;11/23/98, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p10
Discloses that Cartoon Network is launching a sweepstakes contest through its Web site. Awarding of Tiger Electronics' Furby animatronic toys from November 30, to December 5, 1998.
- McDonald's Unleashes Tiger Effort. Finnigan, David // Brandweek;04/16/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p46
Reports that Tiger Electronics will add Shelby, an interactive Furby companion, to its McDonald's Happy Meal and Mighty Kids Meal offerings. Toy promotion agencies of McDonald's; Target market of the promotion; Creation of a desktop application by Tiger and TEK 21.
- Hasbro intros Furby with $5 mil TV push. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;8/10/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p28
Reports that Hasbro's Tiger Electronics is planning a $5 million television advertising campaign for its Furby, a fuzzy animatronic toy in September 1998. Creation of the television advertisements by Posnick & Kolker.
- Clear the air. McCarthy, John J. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p44
Presents sales techniques which provide a salesperson various ways to counter price objections. Justification of the price; Providing information regarding the product; Use of testimonials; Addressing customer goals; Guiding principles of selling with regards to customer's objections. INSET:...
- Evaluation strategy doesn't measure up. Hatfield, Colin // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p7
Comments on the inefficient evaluation strategy of the marketing and exhibition industries. Typical measurement of an exhibition's success.