- Tradeshow contractor names preferred carriers. // Traffic World;3/18/96, Vol. 245 Issue 12, p23
Reports that an alliance has been formed by GES Exposition Services of Las Vegas with a number of prominent trucking companies in the United States. Benefits which these companies will receive.
- THE LIST. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/9/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 45, pP27
A list of the top convention service contractors in Nevada ranked by the total number of local employees for 2009 is presented, including GES Exposition Services, Freeman and PSAV Presentation Services.
- GES kicks off `TRADESHOW U'. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/20/98, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p20
Focuses on GES Exposition Services' effort to teach trade show marketing through its TRADESHOW U seminars.
- Melville and GES unite for growth. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Sep99, p16
Reports on the partnership between GES Exposition Services of Las Vegas, Nevada with Melville Exhibition Services of Great Britain as part of a key growth strategy. What the two firms will share; Views on the venture; Amount of turnover by the companies.
- Exhibitors stay cooler on pre-show floor. // Frontline Solutions;Jun2000, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p49
No abstract available.
- GES buys New York contractor. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/11/98, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p29
Announces the acquisition of New York's ESR Exposition Services by Las Vegas, Nevada-based GES Exposition Services last May 6, 1998.
- Convention services provider to build new headquarters. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/26/97, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p12
Announces convention services provider GES Exposition Services' plan to build new headquarters at the Landmark Industrial Park in Salt Lake City, Utah. Construction of office and warehouse facility; Need for additional employees.
- Trade show boss finds himself restructuring giant. Mychreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press;10/20/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p13
Profiles Paul B. Dykstra, president and chief executive officer of GES Exposition Services Inc. in Henderson, Nevada. Educational background; Age; Trade show operations of the company.
- American Exposition services sold to Las Vegas company. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/5/96, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the sale of the assets of Salt Lake City, Utah-based American Exposition Services to GES Exposition Services, a Las Vegas, Nevada-based general services contractor.