Advanstar in strategy talks
- Statement stuffers: Virtually no downside. Love, Barbara // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the use by magazine publisher Advanstar of statement stuffers to promote subscriptions among its related titles. Comments by Richard Wilkes, group circulation director; Response to stuffers; Estimated cost; Tips on using stuffers.
- Licence event secures help. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p8
Reports on the partnership between Single Market Events, the organizer of the Brand Licensing show, with Advanstar Communications, the organizer of the Licensing International exhibition. Schedule and location of the 2000 Brand Licensing show; Reasons behind the move of Single Market to partner...
- Becoming one. Silvey, Larry // Aftermarket Business;Apr2001, Vol. 111 Issue 4, Precedes p1
Announces the acquisition of `Automotive Marketing' magazine by `Aftermarket Business' through parent company Advanstar Communications. Other publications acquired by Advanstar; Plans of Advanstar; Common synergies between the `Aftermarket Business' and other acquired publications.
- Advanstar launches med title portal. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the web site launched by Advanstar Communication Inc. in the U.S. The web site, ModernMedicine.com, is a centralized physician portal designed for healthcare groups and offers advertisers with a highly targeted and trackable means for marketers to reach licensed...
- Krakoff plots an int'l surge for Advanstar. Kelly, Keith J. // Advertising Age;7/8/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p3
This article reports that Robert Krakoff, who resigned as chairman-CEO of Cahners Publishing on June 30, 1996, is planning to use Advanstar Communications as a springboard for international expansion in business-to-business magazines, exhibitions and niche consumer titles. Krakoff is partnering...
- Two old Murphy's products reappear with Merlin name. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/27/98, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p24
Focuses on an electronic and print advertising campaign by JTM Products Incorporated, to re-introduce the Merlin's Amber Soap paste and Merlin's Laundry Helper spot cleaner, Advanstar Communications Incorporated and Haselow Marketing Communications. Information on the Merlin's products;...
- PERSONALIZING YOUR DIRECT MAIL PACKAGES. Joukhadar, Kristina // Circulation Management;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p28
Presents information on the techniques being used by Advanstar Communications for subscription acquisition and direct mailing. List testing; Research of lists that may be available in the company; Use of a double postcard.
- ABRN.COM. // Motor Age;Nov2015, Vol. 134 Issue 11, p11
The article previews the website ABRN.COM with topic contents that include "Choosing the right team," "More on marketing," and "Six financial KPIs to increase the value of your business."
- Advanstar Forms Alliance With UK Show Group. GELLERS, STAN // DNR: Daily News Record;3/20/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the strategic cooperation that was established by Advanstar Communications with Single Markets London Ltd., the operator of the Brand Licensing London show.