VW on target for pavilion opening
- VW celebrates heritage in Berlin. // South Asian Post;6/10/2010, p28
The article provides information on the vehicle exhibition sponsored by Volkswagen in Germany which runs until June 13, 2010.
- Volkswagen Polo. MATHIOUDAKIS, BYRON // Wheels;Jul2014, p46
The article reviews the Volkswagen Polo car model from Volkswagen (VW).
- New Passat will debut in Paris. // South Asian Post;4/29/2010, p27
The article announces the introduction of the new generation Passat automobile from Volkswagenwerk.
- VW unveils new model of microbus loved by hippies. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Apr2011, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the Volkswagenwerk's launch of its new model of microbus known as Bulli at the Geneva Auto Show on March 1, 2011.
- VW unveils new model of microbus loved by hippies. // Memphis Automotive Report;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the launch of the Volkswagenwerk's microbus Bulli at the Geneva Auto Show on March 1, 2011.
- Show's walk on wild side. // Auto Express;3/13/2013, Issue 1259, p23
This section offers news briefs related to the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Volkswagen-owned ItalDesign celebrated its 45th anniversary with its scissor-doored stunner, four-wheel-drive GT. The two-seater Ferrari-badged Sergio was unveiled by Italian design house Pininfarina, which is based on the...
- KOMBI NATION 1957-2007. // Wheels;Oct2007, p158
The article offers information about the three-day exhibition of the cult-car Kombi by Volkswagen on October 5-7, 2007 in Hanover, Germany, to mark Kombi's 60th birthday bash. The Kombi came to represent travel, inspired by a home-made vehicle built by Wolfsburg factory workers for carting body...
- T-ROC is VW's vision of subcompact SUV. Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;3/3/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6610, p6
The article reviews Volkswagen's T-ROC an SUV concept comparable in size to the Nissan Juke and Mini Countryman to be unveiled during the Geneva, Switzerland auto show.
- BRAZIL: VW launches Cross Up, will produce Jetta locally. Calmon, Fernando // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/1/2014, p1
The article offers information on the Sao Paulo Auto Show, which would be held on 28, October 2014 to 2, November 2014 and the several varieties of cars launched by Volkswagen AG. Six new variants includes Jetta, Fox Pepper, SpaceFox, Space Cross and Saveiro Surf. It offers information on their...