German messe to add new hall
- What's New at ISH-NA 2003. Fultz, John // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2003, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p56
Presents information on the International Trade Show for Kitchen & Bath, Plumbing, Polyvinyl Fluoride, Heating and Air Conditioning to be hosted by ISH North America in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2003. Structure of the education conference; Information on the New Product Showcase; Overview of...
- Radiant Heating Seminar To Debut At ISH-NA. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/5/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 14, p4
Reports that heating, ventilation and air conditioning firm ISH North America will hold its third North American trade show in October 15 and 16, 2004 in Boston, Massachusetts. Theme of the show; Organizers and sponsors; Participants and exhibitors.
- LIGHT + BUILDING GUANGZHOU 2007. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun2007, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p40
The article offers information on Messe Frankfurt's Light + Building, an international trade fair that will take place from June 8-11, 2007 in Guangzhou, China. The fair comprises two expositions, namely, the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition and Electrical Building Technology...
- Market facts. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p49
Provides information on several exhibition buildings in Germany. Koln Messe in Cologne; Deutsche Messe in Hanover; Messe Frankfurt.
- Seminar Highlights at ISH-NA 2003. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2003, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p60
Presents information on the seminars and speakers in the International Trade Show for Kitchen & Bath, Plumbing, Polyvinyl Fluoride, Heating and Air Conditioning to be hosted by ISH North America in Las Vegas, Nevada in October 2003. Steve Smith, who will present the Emerging Trends in Water...
- WMC officials get things done. // Furniture/Today;2/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that the new event, in 200,000 square feet of temporary space, will debut when the World Market Center (WMC) opens its doors this July in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a strategic alliance between the World Market Center and Messe Frankfurt Inc., the global trade show organizer...
- Heimtextile Featuring Festhalle. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;12/12/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p2
The article provides update on the Festhalle, an exhibit in an adjoining building designed to attract the upper-end sector, organized by Messe Frankfurt GmbH and will be presented during Heimtexile from January 11-14, 2006 in Germany. American interior designer Jamie Drake is responsible for the...
- I=B=R School to run in conjunction with ISH North America. // Engineered Systems;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p83
Reports that the ISH North America show will featured an attached educational opportunity, an I+B+R Hydronic Heating School. Course content provided by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and managed by BNP Media; Schedule of events; Attendees' receipt of the "I=B=R Guide to Residential...
- Hydronics and radiant heating boost ISH North America exhibitor account. // Engineered Systems;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p83
Reports on reservations for ISH North America Expo, organized by Messe Frankfurt. Increase in the number of hydronic/radiant heating companies exhibiting; Promotion from founding partners; Floor segments.