Levi's goes on the buses
- Levi's Launches First Global Collection. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;3/7/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p9
The article reports on the launch of a global collection of women's clothing by Levi Strauss & Co. during the New York Fashion Week.
- Shorts story. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/18/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 96, p12
Reports that Macy's East's flagship Herald Square store in New York City will be hosting a fashion show on May 25, 1995. Promotion of the store's Levi's department; Prizes for the first purchasers of a pair of Levi's jeans; Legs contest for men and women; Teaser for the event.
- BRIEFINGS. // DNR: Daily News Record;1/22/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p6
The article presents various news briefs relating to the fashion industry. Armin Broger, the CEO of 7 For All Mankind Europe BV, has been chosen to fill the president's position at the Europe division of Levi Strauss & Co. at the end of February 2007, succeeding Paul Mason, who departed the...
- Denim competition heats up. // DSN Retailing Today;9/20/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the competition between two leading denim companies, Wrangler Inc. and Levi Strauss & Co., during the 2004 Fashion Week in the U.S. Launching of the museum of Levi Strauss which exhibits denims; Details on the fashion shows arranged by Wrangler depicting their authentic roots;...
- Denim Garage Suits Shift Into Overdrive. Knight, Molly // DNR: Daily News Record;3/22/99, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p4
The article offers world news briefs. related to men's clothing industry. Levi Strauss & Co. will reintroduce L2 fashion denim line to consumers between 15 and 24 years of age. Denim garage suits from DKNY, Nautica Apparel Inc. and Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. were a hot item on the runway when...
- Ones To Watch At Pitti Uomo. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/10/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 121, p18
The article reports on the clothing brands to look out for at the Pitti Uomo fashion show. Brema-Menichetti, an Italian brand who has a new designer in form of Roberto Menichetti will showcase jackets, pants and sweatshirts at the show. The show will also showcase a collection by swim-trunk...
- Levi's Honors Warhol Anniversary. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/1/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the celebration of the 20th death anniversary of artist Andy Warhol by denim brand Levi's with a runway show for its Warhol Factory X Levi's fall collection. The show was held at the Gershwin Hotel in New York City as part of a weeklong tribute to Warhol. Levi's launched...
- Levi's Gets $1.5B Credit Line. Ryan, Thomas J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/27/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 120, p2
Reports on the secured credit facility deal of Levi Strauss & Co. in New York. Amount of the credit facility; Objective of the deal.
- $90m Levi's US brief to TBWA...as London office scraps Hoare's role as chairman. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week (01419285);01/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p13
States that Levi-Strauss has awarded its $90m (50m pounds sterling) United to TBWA Chiat/Day after a five year wait. Circumstances surrounding the launching of the campaign; Details on the other agencies involved in the bidding; Information on the redundancy of its group chairman's post, held...