Firms in dark on field marketing
- Free for all. // Brandweek;3/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 11, Trial and Conversion p5
Discusses various sampling methods available to marketers. Concept of sampling; Advantages of sampling; Direct mail; Venue-based sampling; On-pack and in-pack sampling; In-store demonstration and distribution; Door-to-door and via newspaper delivery; Special events sampling.
- Mass versus class. // Brandweek;3/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 11, Trial and Conversion p22
Discusses role of sampling techniques in facilitating mass market penetration. Tools designed to discover and anticipate important trends; Gateways and understanding consumers.
- Get with the program. // Brandweek;3/13/95, Vol. 36 Issue 11, Trial and Conversion p22
Explains the importance of including a variety of sampling methods in comprehensive marketing plans. Resistance to sampling; Establishment of a competitive point-of-difference; Promotion marketing strategy; Integration of different marketing elements for net gain; Timing.
- There's A Lot To Be Said For Tried And Tested..! FANNING, MARTHA // Checkout;Sep2015, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p67
The article discusses how simple solutions are considered best in catching consumer's attention, and mentions topics that include in-store marketing options, special display units, and sampling.
- Baiting the hook with new sampling. Brookman, Faye // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/19/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 97, Reinventing Beauty p4
Reports on the availability of new sampling options which help beauty marketers reach shoppers directly in their homes. Benefits of such samples for stores that have a self-serve environment; Poor store traffic as a marketing and retail problem; Sampling as especially critical to fragrance...
- HELPLINE SERVICE. // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2001, p50
Answers queries relating to marketing in Great Britain as of October 4, 2001. Regulations concerning product sampling in shopping centers; Information on voice dialling technology; Resources on European markets.
- Use those 'freebies' to sell product. ARENS, CURT // Dakota Farmer;Aug2011, p60
The article reports on the application of free samples to sell farm products.
- Marketing HELPLINE SERVICE. // Marketing (00253650);8/9/2001, p40
Presents an advisory related to marketing in Great Britain. Advice on ways to gain knowledge in creative sampling for food products; Facilities used to share documents with distant colleagues and customers; Suggestions to approach TA Design for mail-order catalog designing.
- Great giveaways. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;May95, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p57
Recommends providing customers with free samples as an effective marketing tool. Experience of Cindy Brooks, founder of Santa Fe Bite Sized bakery in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.