Bike team gets Virgin support
- Virgin plans joint-venture telecoms arm. // Marketing Week;4/22/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5
States that Virgin Group has confirmed its plan to enter the British telecommunication industry with the formation of Virgin Telecommunications (VT). Negotiations with possible partners about the launch of VT.
- End in sight in battle for Virgin Mobile. // Utility Week;1/16/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the impending agreement between German-owned mobile operator T-Mobile and the company Virgin Group to end dispute over their joint venture Virgin Mobile. Background on a British High Court ruling over the case.
- Have a rant courtesy of Virgin. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p104
Reports on the campaign strategy by British firm Virgin U.K. for its Virgin Mobile network at its Virgin Megastores and V Shops in Great Britain. Participation of Ricky Tomlinson and promotional staff in the campaign.
- Virgin unveils DM push in ...20m Mobile launch. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);12/2/1999, p11
Announces Virgin's launch of a direct marketing campaign for Virgin Mobile, the mobile telecommunication brand unveiled in November 1999. Components of the campaign coordinated by Harrison Patten Troughton Brand Response; Creative work done by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's above-the-line...
- Feud builds between Virgin and T-Mobile. Grainge, Zoe // Utility Week;3/14/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p9
Reports on the legal proceedings launched by Richard Branson's Virgin Group PLC to take control of Virgin Mobile, the mobile telecoms joint venture it shares with Deutsche Telekom-owned T-Mobile. Reason for the move; Terms under the disputed agreement; Earnings of T-Mobile.
- ELECTRONIC SUSPENSION. B. P. // Australian Motorcycle News;9/1/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the Yamaha Corp. which is developing an electronically-adjusted damping system for its next generation motorcycles.
- STOCK YZ250F. // Motocross Action Magazine;Jul2014, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p92
The article evaluates the Yamaha 250 fuel-injected stock exhaust pipe from Yamaha Corp.
- Virgin Trailer Park act. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Focuses on the V2001 festival held from August 18 to 19, 2001 at Essex, England, which featured trailer park environments sponsored by Virgin Mobile. Information on the Virgin Mobile Trailer Park; Features of the Lads, Girls and Surveillance trailers.
- Virgin Mobile coming to America. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
Announces the plan of virtual network operator Virgin Mobile USA to sign an agreement with a telecommunication carrier in the United States and offer nationwide service by the end of 2001.