- GRAND STAND. Connors, Thomas; Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Jul2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5290, p60
Reports on the launch of the Jay Pritzker Pavilion greensward at the Millennium Park in Chicago, Illinois on July 16, 2004.
- FIVE STANDS. WHITE, JOHN // Horse Racing Miscellany;2009, p46
The article identifies the five main grandstands found in Aintree, England.
- Basket commemorates fairgrounds. // Farm & Dairy;5/15/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 34, pB21
A photograph showing the Ohio-made baskets offered by the Columbiana County Fair Board for 2014 to commemorate the former grandstands is presented.
- HAVE A SEAT: U.S. GP ANNOUNCES TICKET PRICES. SMITH, STEVEN COLE // AutoWeek;4/30/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p0078
The article reports that the Circuit of the Americas (COTA), has announced the first round of ticket prices for grandstand seating.
- Book Reviews. Holley, Jr., Dr. I. B. // Air Power History;Winter99, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p54
Reviews the book `A Grandstand Seat: The American Balloon Service in World War I,' by Eileen F. Lebow.
- A grandstand seat: The balloon service in World War I (Book Review). Lowe, Peter B. // Air Power History;Spring2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p54
Reviews the book `A Grandstand Seat: The Balloon Service in World War I,' by Eileen F. Lebow.
- Think spring. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/12/96, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p1
Reports that construction crews for the Michigan-base Old Kent Park grandstand expansion remain on schedule for the West Michigan Whitecaps' opening day game on April 9, 1996.
- It's the best seat in golf. // Golf World;03/07/97, Vol. 50 Issue 30, p4
Discusses the debut of GolfWatch, the professional golf's equivalent of football's luxury boxes, at the 1997 Nissan Open Golf Tournament in Pacific Palisades, California. Concept by Jack Vickers, chairman of Strategic Marketing International; Aim to give fans a chance to enjoy the best seat in...
- FOOTBALL SHAME! // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;10/17/2013, p1
The article discusses the statements of journalist Dragan Nikolovski for "Dnevnik" journal regarding the difficulty to fill the stands in Macedonia during football games.