Asian launch at Haymarket
- Network in harmony. Donovan, Martin // CEI Asia;Jan2014, p12
The article offers information on the CEI summit hosted by "CEI Asia Pacific" magazine that was held in Hong Kong, China in 2014. It discusses that participants of the event engage in playing musical instruments such as violas and violins sponsored by David Simpson and Stuart Harris of business...
- Sponsors' Profiles. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/30/2006, Special section p26
The article presents information on the sponsors of the Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards. Corporate events magazine CEI Asia Pacific is one of the sponsors of the awards ceremony. News, analysis, comment, destination reports, etc., are delivered by CEI. Topical and informative coverage of...
- Haymarket Publishing is launching a one-off... // Campaign;11/07/97, Issue 45, p26
Focuses on Haymarket Publishing's launching of hi-fi magazine `Music Power' available through British retailers by November 12, 1997.
- Autosport adopts SMS activity. // New Media Age;7/18/2002, p6
Reports on the plan of Haymarket Publishing to launch its first SMS activity across its consumer publications. Statement from 'Autosport' managing publisher Martin Stahel; Mobile specialist that provides the SMS applications.
- Stuff.tv. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;11/30/2006, p44
The article reviews the web site stuff.tv from Haymarket Publishing.
- Haymarket Customer Magazines... // Campaign (UK);01/15/99, Issue 2, p18
Reports on Haymarket Customer Magazines' plan to launch a magazine for EASDAQ, the pan-European stock market for high growth and technology companies. Target market for the `Prospectus Europe' publication; Publication schedule.
- Haymarket unveils football publication for Liverpool games. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;06/16/2000, Issue 24, p7
Reports on the introduction of the magazine `Official Matchday Magazine' by the Liverpool Football Club that aims to revolutionize the idea of the traditional football program. Launching of the magazine through Haymarket Customer Magazines in a glossy A4 format; Feature of high-quality photography.
- WHY AIRBNB IS BEST, EVEN FOR BUSINESS. Stonebridge, Wendy; Palmano, Teresa // Management Today;Jun2015, p51
The article discusses the experience of Wendy Stonebridge and Teresa Palmano, event managers at Haymarket Publishing Ltd., with rent accommodation provider Airbnb Inc., who say that a rented space provided by Airbnb is often good for business.
- Publishers put faith in UK magazine printing. Sheahan, Tim // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);9/11/2009, p7
The article reports that publishers Haymarket Publishing and H Bauer have decided to move back to Great Britain the printing of several magazine titles. Polestar received a contract to print H Bauer's weekly titles "Bella" and "That's Life," which were previously printed in Germany. Welsh...