Warner joins in tennis scheme
- Plan of steel. Duignan-Cabrera, Anthony; Beck, Henry Cabot // Entertainment Weekly;09/20/96, Issue 345, p46
Explores Warner Brothers' media franchise of Superman. Producer Jon Peters' development of a motion picture based on 1992's `The Death of Superman' comic book; An animated series with the voices of Tim Daly and Dana Delany; The wedding of Lois Lane and Clark Kent in the television program `Lois...
- A SUPER POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP. Lisanti, Tony // License! Global;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p18
The article offers information on the licensor/licensee partnership between Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) and Mattel. It notes that the business relationship of WBCP and Mattel began in 2000 with the Harry Potter franchise and has expanded since 2005 to include the portfolio of DC Comics...
- A curse of 'Superman' or casting kryptonite? Brodesser, Claude // Daily Variety;3/17/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 51, p5
Reports on developments on the planned remake of the film 'Superman,' by Warner Bros. Agents' views on why actors refuse to play the lead role; Background on other actors who played the title role.
- Window Seat. // Travel Daily;6/23/2014, p3
The article reviews the exhibition "The Batman Exhibit" that is part of the Warner Bros VIP Studio Backlot Tour in Los Angeles, California starting on June 26, 2014.
- Looney Tunes link with Kinder. // Independent Retail News;2/8/2013, p22
The article presents information on the partnership between the confection Kinder Surprise and cartoon short films series Looney Tunes from Warner Bros. to offer consumers limited edition toys.
- Bugs and Batman lace on skates. // Playthings;Oct94, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p40
Announces the national touring ice show of Warner Bros. called `Warner Bros. Family Entertainment on Ice' that features Bugs Bunny, Batman and a host of other Warner Bros. characters. Premier schedule.
- Wonder Woman Inspires DVF's Holiday Collection. Karimzadeh, Marc // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 94, p13
The article reports that designer Diane von Furstenberg has collaborated with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Comics to create a Wonder Woman-inspired capsule collection of ready-to-wear, small leather goods and footwear. Rather than literally reinvent the character's strapless...
- Cartoon Icon Seeks Fashion Future. Sarkisian-Miller, Nola // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/4/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 94, p10
Focuses on the Tweety Collection, a line of apparel and accessories, that Warner Bros. Inc. will launch at Kitson in Los Angeles, California on May 10, 2005 and at Scoop in New York City on May 18. Designs created by Stephanie Larrowe, owner of And Cake; Clothing created by Raw 7; Wholesale...
- 'DARK' TURN FOR THESPS. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;1/20/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 14, p1
The article announces that actress Anne Hathaway has been chosen by Warner Bros. to assume the character of Catwoman opposite actor Christian Bale in the film "The Dark Knight Rises," in which actor Tom Hardy was selected as Batman's antagonist Bane.