Unilever to hike exhibition spend
- How Unilever's South Korean partnership fell apart. Kilburn, David // Advertising Age;8/31/92, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p3
Discusses why Unilever and Aekyung Co. are calling it quits after seven years of a successful joint venture in South Korea, and the charges and countercharges are flying. Breakup of Aekyung Industrial Co. includes a myriad of breach of contract allegations; Ideas for future development weren't...
- The last word: Late items in brief from the editor's desk. Hoppe, Kara // DCI;Apr96, Vol. 158 Issue 4, p108
Reports on the reorganization at the upper management of Unilever PLC in an effort to divide certain strategic and operational functions. Formation of a new executive committee to oversee all strategic operations; Appointment of Niall Fitzgerald as chairman; Promotion of Robert Phillips to...
- Pot plant. // Works Management;Sep2002, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p15
Reports on the complexities in Unilever Bestfoods UK's outsourcing of equipment outside the European Union (EU) after the decision to buy machinery from Asia for a Pot Noodle production line. Policy of the EU on foreign equipment purchases; Ways of achieving the safety standards for the...
- Prepared Foods leading public companies. // Prepared Foods;Jul94, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the use of double-wrapped paperboard cup in Knorr brand soups. Features of the double wrap.
- Filling Suave smoothly. Hartman, Lauren R. // Packaging Digest;Apr2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p36
Focuses on Unilever PLC's 36-station volumetric filler. Home & Personal Care operation of the company; Packaging strategy of the company.
- Low fat soups. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan96, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p111
Features Knorr's Smart Recipes soups.
- Heavy rationalization at Unilever. // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p8
Reports on Unilever PLC. Restructuring program; Decline in 1993 net profits; Job reduction worldwide; Closure of plants; Investment in Russian cosmetics company.
- Unilever may go direct in U.K. // Adweek Western Edition;4/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p9
Reports that Unilever is considering shifting a portion of its annual United Kingdom budget into direct marketing. Partnership of four Unilever divisions with Channel 4 television; Examination of alternatives to traditional television advertisements.
- Korean shops spar for Unilever task. // Adweek Western Edition;4/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p9
Reports that Unilever has invited several advertising agencies for the introduction of its first line of food products in Korea. Includes the advertising agencies Korad Ogilvy & Mather; J. Walter Thompson; Daehong Advertising; McCann-Erickson.