By The Blood Of His Cross
- PULPIT, PRESS AND PLATFORM. // America;12/6/1913, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p216
The article focuses on an editorial in the Albanian journal "Tarabosh" commenting on the proposed new ruler of the country called the Price of Wied. The editorial stressed that Albania deserved a sovereign who is somebody. A "Times" correspondent reports that the Moslem tribes are requesting for...
- Renaissance in Britain. // Time;5/12/1952, Vol. 59 Issue 19, p65
The article discusses the impact created by an editorial published by London Times about a survey of 31 children, 19 of whom do not know that Jesus Christ was born on Christmas. The readers criticized the schools on their omission of religion in their curriculum, while the archbishops of...
- Voxpop. Watson, Stuart; Dempsey, Mike; Black, Roger; Garcia, Mario // Design Week;2/15/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p11
The article offers comments of several readers on redesign of national newspaper's, "The Times," web site, The Times Online in Great Britain. A reader says that the web site can be easily navigated and its editorials are well organized into straight columns. Another reader comments that the...
- Times sports pull-out to be axed in relaunch. // Marketing Week;1/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p12
Reports the relaunch of the newspaper Times in Great Britain. Changes made to the periodical; Increase of the overall pagination of the periodical; Launch of FT fund management, a weekly tabloid supplement by Finacial Times.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;8/10/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p89
An excerpt from the newspaper The Times is presented.
- Time's 25 most influential Americans. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);06/17/96, Issue 25, p24
Focuses on a list of 25 persons compiled by the `Times,' periodical who have impacted positively on the American society. Names of persons; Why persons were considered as an influence in the communities of the United States.
- In the lead. Hamburger, Philip // New Yorker;9/25/95, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p112
Presents the lead of several articles in the `Times' newspaper. Includes stories about Field Marshal Hidalgo de Romero, Lord Hollyhocks and Blossom Heifetz.
- LA. paper expands. // Editor & Publisher;7/29/95, Vol. 128 Issue 30, p30
Reports that the Natchitoches, Louisiana `Times' has expanded its publishing schedule from two to five days a week.
- ANNE RICE. // New Yorker;12/8/1980, Vol. 56 Issue 42, p128
An excerpt from the "Times" concerning the Margaret Mitchell touch is presented.