Kaplan Aggressively Courts Internet Alliances, Launches Sites
- Kaplan Publishing Expanding Title List by 28% in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the expansion plans of Kaplan Publishing, the unit recently established by Kaplan Inc. Its president, Roy Lipner, said the publisher will be releasing about 200 titles in 2006, comprising of 70 trade business and 130 education titles. The books "Sales Autopsy" by Dan...
- People ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;1/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that Sari Factor was appointed as president of the K12 Learning Services of Kaplan Inc.
- Kaplan K-12 Businesses' Revenue Up 1.2%. // Educational Marketer;6/9/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the revenue increase of Kaplan Inc. by 1.2 percent in its higher education segment business in the first quarter of 2008, which is 135.9 million dollars compared to the same three-month period in 2007.
- Kaplan. // Technology & Learning;Aug97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p13
Presents inforamtion on the `High Score on the SAT/ACT,' computer software available from Kaplan. Features of this program; Contact information.
- Kaplan Signs in Jamboree Promenade; Eateries Next Up. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;04/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p14
States that California-based Kaplan Educational Centers has signed a nine-year lease for a space in the Jamboree Promenade shopping center in Irvine. Reasons for the company's relocation.
- Score Mountain Challenge. // Children's Technology Review;6/ 1/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p13
The article reviews the web site www.scoremountain.com from Kaplan.
- Online test prep business soars, Kaplan revamps kaptest.com. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/2/2001-7/16/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p26
Reports on Kaplan Inc.'s online test prep kaptest.com's introduction of a web site. Offering of expanded content; History of kaptest's origin; Feature of the site.
- French for the Real World. Torr, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Oct98, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p207
Reviews the computer software `French for the Real World,' published by Kaplan company.
- New Head for Kaplan Prof'l Unit. // Publishers Weekly;1/25/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p19
Announces the appointment of Gregory Osberg as president of the professional division of Kaplan Educational Centers company. Background on Osberg; Goals of the company for forming the professional unit.