Fleet Feet Keeps Running Ahead
- Get Packing. Eck, Beth Moxey; Bauman, Alisa // Runner's World;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p28
Provides tips for choosing a gym bag, according to Fleet Feet Sports Owner Dave Zimmer.
- The Right Fit. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Mar2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p24
The article deals with the focus of the marketing efforts of Fleet Feet on women's needs in the U.S. Fleet Feet developed attractive event marketing to utilize the sports bra category to better serve its female customers. As one of many specialty retailers who have taken shoe-fitting to another...
- Snowshoe Shuffle. Cohen, Stephen // Syracuse New Times;2/13/2013, Issue 2181, p8
The article informs about two snowshoe races organized by Fleet Feet Inc. in New York State including a 5K circuit race to be held on February 16, 2013 and the seventh annual Beaver Lake Nature Center and Eastern Mountain Sports 5K Snowshoe Jaunt to be held on February 15, 2013.
- North Carolina performance footwear chain opens in Utah. Taylor, Debbie // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/5/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 31, p3
The article reports on the opening of the first retail store of Fleet Feet Sports, a national network of community-oriented specialty retail stores offering technical and performance footwear, apparel and accessories in American Fork, Utah. The store, under the franchise ownership of Don and...
- Fleet Feet jogs around corner to Bridge Street site. Palmateer, Paige // Business Journal (Central New York);2/16/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that the Fleet Feet sports footwear and apparel store located at Erie Boulevard East in the town of DeWitt, New York, will move around the corner to Bridge Street. According to Ellen and Edward Griffin, who have Fleet Feet Inc.'s sports franchise in the town, they are still...
- Watkins Elementary and Fleet Feet team up for the GreenSneakers Eco-Challenge. // Jackson Advocate;5/10/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 30, p9A
The article reports on the teamed up of Jackson's Fleet Feet Inc. and Watkins Elementary School to take part in the Green Sneakers Eco-Challenge, a school fundraising to help support jobs in third world countries.
- Leap forward for Fleet Feet. Fields-White, Monée // Crain's Chicago Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p16
The article reports that Fleet Feet Sports is moving ahead with plans to nearly double its space in Piper's Alley mall in Chicago, Illinois by December 2007. The franchise, owned by Dave Zimmer, will move its Old Town store, expanding into an 8,000-square-foot space that will include more...
- Fleet Feet Taps Into the Running Boom. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Aug2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p10
Highlights the 12th annual National Franchise Conference of Fleet Feet that was held in Chicago, Illinois in July 2005. Information on companies in the running specialty category who were present at the event; Percentage of Fleet Feet's customers who are women; Indications of the success of the...
- A Fresh Start. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;1/22/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p170
The article focuses on the efforts of U.S. running shoe stores RunTex and Fleet Feet to attract consumers who do not currently engage in physical fitness activities. RunTex has created the Corporate PE program which recruits people in the workplace who want to run or walk but are currently...