European Packaging Award Winners Unveiled
- A job well done. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p16
Presents awards and citations given to outstanding paperboard and packaging companies. Includes Chesapeake Display and Packaging Co.; DeLine Box and Display; Jefferson Smurfit Corp.
- A job well done. // Paperboard Packaging;Jun95, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p21
Features several paperboard packaging manufacturers that were awarded with various honors and quality certification. Includes Sonoco Products Co.; Weyerhaeuser's corrugated packaging facility; Chesapeake Packaging Co.; Jefferson Smurfit Corp.; Advance Paper Box. Co.
- Paperboard Mills. // Paperboard Mills Industry Yearbook;2001/2002, pN.PAG
Presents an economic analysis of the Paperboard Mills Industry as of January 2001. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected for the future;...
- Paperboard Industry. // Converted Paper & Paperboard Products Industry Yearbook;2002, p1
Presents an economic analysis of the Converted Paper & Paperboard Products Industry as of January 2002. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected...
- Recycled paperboard: Market pricing reacts to weaker demand and lower wastepaper costs. DeKing, Noel // Pulp & Paper;Jun96, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p13
Reports on trends in the American recycled paperboard industry as of June 1996. Composition of recycled paperboard; Primary stocks used in multi-ply boards; Important end uses for recycled paperboard; 1995 output of recycled paperboard; Major concern for recycled paperboard mills; Selling...
- A job well done. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan95, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p19
Presents news from various companies in the paperboard packaging industry as of January 1995.
- November corrugated shipments up 5.4 percent. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan95, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p20
Presents graphical information about growth in industry shipments of corrugated and solid fibre products in November 1994 in different areas of the United States. Growth in volume of folding carton shipments from January through October 1994.
- Keep pace with a changing work place. Hyland, Tricia // Paperboard Packaging;Dec95, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the expected changes in the paperboard industry in 1996 in the United States. Factory of the future; Investment of energies in opportunities.
- Buyer's market back in full force. Pace, Norma // Paperboard Packaging;Dec95, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the inventories and capacity of the paperboard industry in the United States for the second half of 1995. Growth of the economy; Box shipments.