- FAN FORUM. WIDNER, JODY; VITOUS, MYRA SCHLAPFER; FLATER, SONJA; WAITE-LAMOTTE, NANCY // Crochet!;Spring2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the pattern Tree Bark Throw and other projects in the Autumn 2012 issue and the Sweet Pea Cocoon pattern in the Summer 2012 issue.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Baby Shower Cakes;8/1/2012, p47
The article presents charts that list the abbreviations of crochet stitches along with diagrams showing the way to make the specified crochet stitches.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet World;Jun2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p64
Tables and diagrams are presented that show crocheting guides, including stitch abbreviations, yarn conversion and different crocheting techniques.
- Introduction to Symbol Crochet. // Doilies With Symbol Crochet;2012, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including crochet instructions for doilies, stitch representation in symbol crochet and circular designs for crochets.
- WINGS & FEATHERS. // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the wings and feathers stitch patterns.
- KNIT TECHNIQUES. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p92
This section offers instructions on how to carry out different knitting techniques, such as Working Short Rows, Kitchener Stitch, and the Provisional Cast-On.
- KNITTING CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p94
This section offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different basic knitting techniques such as long-tail cast-on, bind-off, and basic stitches.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p96
The article presents illustrated guides for various crocheting techniques, including reverse single crochet slip stitch and front and back loops.