Mapping the 'Most Favored Nation'
- Watch TV and become good-looking and rich. Dick, Brod // Broadcast Engineering;Jun2003, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p10
Editorial. Comments on the need for multichannel communication. Assignment of informative and factual programs on primetime television (TV); Advantage of watching TV; Change in the schedule of TV programming.
- Mastering Broadcast Automation. Hall, Michael // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Sep2002, Issue 329, p50
Focuses on the importance of master control switcher for multi-channel broadcasting. Increase of productivity; Construction of the television programming schedule; Flexibility of the designs.
- Friend to animals in Hallmark's herd. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;9/4/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that Hallmark Channel has acquired exclusive cable rights to "Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures" from Litton Entertainment. As part of the deal, Hallmark also acquired digital-distribution rights to the series on Hallmark-channel.com, and for distribution under the Hallmark...
- Game of Thrones Most Pirated TV Series in the World. ESMAY, DEAN // Moderate Voice;03/26/2013, p2
The article focuses on Game of Thrones, a television series which was stated as the most pirated series of 2012. As mentioned, the main reason behind its piracy is its content which is not available to other users easily. According to the author, content distributors should think for other ways...
- Study: 92% Want A La Carte - for Cheap. // Multichannel News;4/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p30
The article discusses a survey by RBC Capital in 2012 which reveals that 92% of responding consumers want a la carte programming from multichannel service providers, but for a cheap price.
- UK TV sales soar in the US. // Televisual;Jul2002, p9
Reports on the success of British television show sales in the U.S., according to the British Television Distributors Association in 2001. List of shows that contributed to the sales growth; Percentage of increase in sales from 2000; Status of ready-made programs.
- Essex C&C takes centre stage in The Apprentice. // Wholesale News;Jun2012, Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the participation of London Wholesale in an episode of the television show "The Apprentice."
- PROMAX & BDA. Tobenkin, David // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/94, Vol. 124 Issue 24, p18
Reports on distributors' unveiling of marketing plans for television shows at the 1994 Promax & Broadcast Designers Association Conference. Specific shows.
- Boos in the night. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;2/19/93, Issue 158, p66
Reviews the videotape `It,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.