- Untitled. // CED;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p12
Reports on plans of In Demand to launch linear high-definition television channels. Features of INHD; Plans to launch other high-definition networks that focus on movies and sports programming.
- In Demand adds HD to the menu. // CED;Apr2003, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p16
Announces In Demand's introduction of its high-definition video-on-demand slate of videotapes. 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'; 'Road to Perdition'; 'The Tuxedo.'
- In Demand expands scope with HD push. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;4/28/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 15, p8
Reports that U.S.-based video-on-demand company In Demand plans to launch several high-definition television channels. Features of the planned channels; Company background.
- In Demand bumps PPV for high-def. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/4/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 21, p5
Reports on the launching of high-definition television networks by In Demand company in the U.S. Effect of the television networks on pay-per-view channels; Schedule of the launching; Program of high-definition channels as digital basic-cable networks.
- Stars come out to boost Sky HD. Wood, Richard // Media Week;8/25/2009, Issue 1222, p14
The article offers information on celebrities coming out and generating positive response to Sky Movies in high definition latest television campaign which was aired on July 6, 2009. It is the author's view that the endorsements of Oscar-winning celebrities aim to build subscriptions and...
- In Demand Nets HD Carriage From Its MSO Co-Owners. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p96
Reports on the success of In Demand LLC to gain distribution for its high definition television channels. Support by co-owners to help the channels to launch; Focus of first of In Demand's HDTV channels.
- In Demand's Pitch an HDTV Hard Sell. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p21
Reports on the upfront-style presentation of high-definition television (HDTV) INHD and INHD2 by In Demand at a theater in Manhattan, New York, on December 2, 2004. Research conducted by In Demand in September 2004; Plan of In Demand to cut exclusive deals with media buyers in different...
- HDTV's on the Rise. Stump, Matt; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/9/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p1
The migration towards high definition television (HDTV) has increased, as several cable networks, content providers, operators and direct-broadcast satellite companies announced new deals, as of June 9, 2003. Major television broadcast companies have announced rollouts of high definition (HD)...
- INHD to Offer Originals. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p30
Provides information on TV series and specials that will be offered by In Demand LLC's twin high definition TV as part of their commitment to providing 100 hours of original fare per month. Comments from In Demand's President and CEO Rob Jacobson on the INHD digital basic services; Benefits of...