Innovation Draws Costantini to Scripps
- Nimble Negotiator. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10A
Profiles Lynne Costantini, vice president of programming for U.S.-based Time Warner Cable. Family and educational background; Career highlights; Her professional achievements that made an impact on the cable television industry.
- Group honors Time Warner Executive. McChesney, Charles J. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/25/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the presentation of the Central New York Sales and Marketing Executives Inc. Crystal Ball Award to Time Warner Cable's Central New York President Mary Cotter. Career achievements; Advice for would-be marketers.
- THE DEAL MAKER. Neel, K.C. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p18
The article profiles Melinda Witmer, executive vice president and chief programming officer at Time Warner Cable. It discusses the family background, education, and career history of Witmer. The article details the responsibilities of Witmer executive vice president and chief programming...
- Jennifer Mooney. Pomerance, Brad // Television Week;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, pS10
Features Jennifer Mooney, vice-president of public affairs for Time Warner Cable in Cincinnati, Ohio, and recipient of the 2004 Vanguard Awards for Government & Community Relations. Comments from Virgil Reed, president of Time Warner Cable, regarding Mooney; Career background of Mooney. INSET:...
- Field General. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, Special Section p14A
This article focuses on the career of Carol Hevey, executive vice-president for operations at Time Warner Cable, in the cable television sector. The advancement of her career at Time Warner is discussed. Her contributions and responsibilities to the company are given.
- TWC's MacKinnon Became a Cable Policy Maven. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, Special section p12
The article profiles Time Warner Cable Inc. executive vice president and chief government relations officer Gail MacKinnon in the U.S. It notes that MacKinnon become the legislative director of the Energy & Commerce Committee. MacKinnon believes that marketing policy means selling officials...
- Learning on the Job. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, special section p8
The article profiles Joan Gillman, executive vice president and president of media sales at Time Warne Cable (TWC). It explores her career path which did not seem destined for a future in the cable industry like medicine and politics. It highlights her being an opportunistic person in which she...
- New York Success Story. Dobohue, Steve // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special Section p22A
Features Harriet Novet, vice president of Time Warner Cable in New York and New Jersey. Career background; Contribution of Manhattan Cable vice president of coporate affrairs Susan Greene to her career; Involvement in the "Save the Music" public affairs television program.
- TW gives prepayers rate break. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;1/8/96, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p56
Reports on the plans of Time Warner Cable to give its New York City, New York cable subscribers a chance to avoid 1996 rate hikes. Prepayment for 12 months of service; Other terms of the deal; Responses from interested subscribers; Long-term commitment from the subscriber; Rate hike.