TITLE

20-20 agrees to acquire 51% stake in Icovia

PUB. DATE
February 2008
SOURCE
Furniture/Today;2/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p23
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports that the Laval, Quebec-based software provider 20-20 Technologies has agreed to purchase a 51% stake in Icovia, a provider of interactive, online space planning solutions for the home furnishings, real estate and interior design industries. According to 20-20 Technologies, it will pay $1.6 million for 51%, with management of Icovia holding the remaining 49%. The deal is set to close by February 15, 2008. Details of the deal are mentioned.
ACCESSION #
30011651

 

Related Articles

  • 20-20 Technologies acquires Icovia.  // Wood Digest;Mar2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p11 

    The article reports on the acquisition of Icovia, an online space planning solutions provider for the home furnishings, real estate and interior design industry, by 20-20 Technologies Inc. It states that the purchase will increase 20-20's market share of the increasingly popular world of online...

  • BUSINESS DIGEST.  // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2008, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p18 

    The article presents news briefs related to the woodworking industry. Medicine cabinets are being recalled voluntarily by RSI Home Products because it is stated that mirrors can lead to injury by separating and breaking. 20-20 Technologies Inc. has acquired the solution provider Icovia. On the...

  • Consolidation is a part of the game. Gurin, Rick // Automatic I.D. News;Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p33 

    Forecasts the consolidation trend among United States-based providers of warehouse management systems (WMS) software and services for the year 1999 and beyond. Researches on the possible number of mergers and acquisitions; Partnership of WMS with consulting firms to install software; Impact of...

  • IBM and McAfee Make Purchases in Data Security. Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;10/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 155, p7 

    The article discusses McAfee data security company's plan to buy NitroSecurity software firm and International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.'s planned purchase of the Massachusetts information security software company Q1 Labs.

  • Middleware Mergers Next. Mulqueen, John T. // Interactive Week;4/16/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p36 

    Deals with the acquisition and merger activities of middleware computer software suppliers. Potential takeover targets; Business performance of several companies; Trend in the industry.

  • Swanglen buys county products.  // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2 

    Focuses on upholstered headboard and accessory manufacturer Swanglen Furniture's acquisition of the assets of metal headboard and bestead firm County Products.

  • Crowson wants to buy.  // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p2 

    Reports on the acquisition agreement between British house furnishings companies Crowson Fabrics and Vetell.

  • Hashmi buys Galley and Ensee.  // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p36 

    Focuses on Asia-based houseware firm Hashmi International's acquisition of the Galley Kitchenware and Ensee businesses.

  • Corning buys Ekco and Oxo.  // Housewares;Sep/Oct99, Issue 148, p2 

    Reports on Corning Consumer Products of Great Britain' purchase of houseware brands Ekco and Oxo.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics