Set to 'Start Over'
- WHO'S WHO: TWC'S MANAGEMENT TEAM. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p30
The article lists members of the management team at cable company Time Warner Cable Inc., including Glenn Britt, Landel Hobbs, and Robert Marcus.
- Parsons exits as TW chairman. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/12/2008, Vol. 407 Issue 45, p47
The article reports that Richard Parsons is resigning as chairman of Time Warner Cable Inc. Time Warner's chef executive officer (CEO) Jeffrey Bewkes to take on the added role effective January 1, 2008. Parsons' departure has been expected as he has removed himself step-by-step from company...
- MELINDA WITMER. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p15
The article offers information on the executive vice president of Time Warner Cable Inc., Melinda Witmer.
- 3 top execs exit in TWC shake-up. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/18/2005, Vol. 387 Issue 24, p4
This article reports that three top executives of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) are on their way out. A TWC spokesman confirmed the pending retirement of vice chairman and chief operating officer John Billock and president Tom Baxter, as well as the decision by Chuck Ellis to resign as chief...
- TIME WARNER CABLE TAPS SHERMAN AD SALES PREXY. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;6/22/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the appointment of Robert Sherman to become the president of advertising and sales departments of Time Warner Cable Inc.
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;6/15/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p3
Reports on the promotion of Melinda Witmer as senior vice president for programming at Time Warner Cable.
- AOL shifts Collins. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/20/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 35, p16
Reports on America Online's (AOL) decision to shift cable industry veteran Joe Collins out of Time Warner Cable into a business unit aimed at developing interactive products drawn from a variety of the company's divisions. Collins' duties and responsibilities as chairman of the Interactive...
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;9/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 185, p3
The article reports on the selection of Ron McMillan as Texas' regional vice president for government affairs at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Group honors Time Warner Executive. McChesney, Charles J. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/25/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the presentation of the Central New York Sales and Marketing Executives Inc. Crystal Ball Award to Time Warner Cable's Central New York President Mary Cotter. Career achievements; Advice for would-be marketers.