- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p14
Photographs of the several participants in the Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame event including Paul Karpowicz, Melissa Grego, and David Zaslav are presented.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p28
A table ranking basic-cable shows telecast from April 14-20, 2014 according to the Rentrak Stickiness Index rating which measures social engagement is presented.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p30
The article presents readers' responses to articles in the April 30, 2014 issue including "Cable Show: MSOs Prepared to Enter Gigabit Era" and "Cable Show: Cox to Offer 1-Gig to All".
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/11/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
A calendar of events related to cable television industry from February 1-April 6, 2016, is presented, which includes Louisiana Cable Telecommunications Association's show, the Southwest Cable Communications Association's Annual Meeting and the Television and Video Marketers Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p16
A calendar of special events in the U.S. from October 2010 to February 2011 is presented which includes the 20th annual "Broadcasting & Cable" Hall of Fame in New York on October 27, 2010, the Consumer Electronics Association's 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada...
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;2/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p16
The article offers updates on cable television industry-related issues in the U.S. including the closed deal of the joint venture of NBC Universal Inc. and Comcast Corp., the appointment of Robert Mills as chief financial officer (CFO) at Knology Inc., and the long-term agreement between Time...
- WHAT'S WORKING IN HONOLULU. M. M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p20
The article offers information on the weather broadcasting of Hawaii's two broadcasting industry New Vision's Fox affiliate KHON and Hearst Corp.'s KITV.