ABOVE AND BEYOND CABLE SERVICE
- The Great Node Hunt:. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 184, p2
The article reports on the claims that Time Warner Cable Inc. is offering $50 to its employees in Houston, Texas for every one AT&T VRAD located. VRAD are cabinets on the street that let AT&T deliver fiber and copper to the home. The campaign is similar to Cox's ID-A-DISH program in Northern...
- Sailing into cable's tech future. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;11/02/98, Vol. 128 Issue 45, p61
Profiles Time Warner Cable's Jim Chiddix, a fiber optics advocate. Professional background of Chiddix; Comments from some colleagues.
- Time Warner Cable's new Clay training center to offer hands-on guidance. REINHARDT, ERIC // Business Journal (Central New York);6/20/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p2
The article focuses on the move of Time Warner Cable Inc. to launch its first training facility located at 7890 Davis Road in the town of Clay in New York.
- Getting Ready. // CableFAX Daily;12/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 236, p1
The article reports on the training of Time Warner Cable employees in back-office and billing to ensure a smooth integration for Adelphia subscribers in the U.S. The cable TV operator's employees are divided into several regional and functional teams. The company will also deploy digital...
- People:. // CableFAX Daily;9/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 185, p3
The article reports on the selection of Ron McMillan as Texas' regional vice president for government affairs at Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Fishing For Excellence. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;5/30/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p22
Focuses on the Fish! Principles, a philosophy adopted by employees of cable television company Time Warner Houston. Information that cable company employees have to learn; Ways in which employees can earn rewards; Advantages of the philosophy to the company.
- Rosenblum Hits Third Coast. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/31/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on Barry Rosenblum's appointment as executive vice president of operations for Time Warner Cable's Texas Region. It reveals that Texas serves 1.8 million of Time Warner Cable's 13.3 million subscribers, encompassing systems in the Dallas and Austin areas and along the Gulf...
- WHAT COMCAST-TWC MEANS FOR LOCAL BROADCASTERS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/24/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 7, p4
The article presents views of local broadcast business executives on the potential acquisition of Time Warner Cable (TWC) by mass media and communications company Comcast in 2014.
- A TW CABLE SHUFFLE. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;8/2/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the promotion of Landel Hobbs as chief operating officer at Time Warner Cable Inc. Job responsibilities of Hobbs; Career background; Affiliations.