GSN Mines Diamond for Exec VP Post
- Diamond to Leave Food Network Post. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;05/08/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p10
Announces the plan of Heidi Diamond, senior vice president of strategic network development and marketing at Food Network, to depart from the company in June 2000. Restructuring of Food Network and parent company, Scripps Networks; Diminishing of Diamond's role due to consolidation of functions.
- QUICK TAKES. Worrell, Naomie // Television Week;12/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p9
Presents remarks from executives on changes they would make in 2005 regarding television. Heidi Diamond, president of television at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, on her habit of watching poker on television; Tracy Dorsey, chief creative officer of Full Circle Entertainment, on the...
- Diamond cooks up plans for Food Net. Stogel, Chuck // Brandweek;04/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p44
Highlights Heidi J. Diamond, senior vice president of marketing and business development at the Television Food Network. Description of Diamond's duties; Background information on Diamond; Estimated number of homes with access to the 24-hour Food Network.
- Diamond to Ameritech. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p24
Reports on the appointment of Heidi Diamond as vice president for consumer marketing and sales for Ameritech Corp.'s video and interactive services unit.
- Ameritech recruits Nickelodeon exec. // Telephony;8/29/94, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the recruitment of former Nickelodeon executive Heidi Diamond as Ameritech's vice president of consumer marketing and sales for video and interactive services. New responsibilities; Accomplishments as Nickelodeon's vice president of marketing.
- Diamond exec vp Channel One. Van Housen, Caty // Hollywood Reporter;8/30/95, Vol. 338 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the appointment of Heidi Diamond as executive vice president of Channel One Network. New offices of the company.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;1/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p36
Presents several photographs of members of the entertainment industry in the U.S. Chuck Fries, president of the Caucus for Television Producers, Writers and Directors; Television host Jay Leno; Heidi Diamond of Martha Stewart Loving Omnimedia.
- HEIDI DIAMOND STEPS DOWN AS HEAD OF TV AT MSO. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;8/8/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p18
Reports on the resignation of Heidi Diamond as president of the television division of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in 2005. Designated role of Diamond in the company before her resignation; Television programs that were launched by Diamond; Views of CEO Susan Lyne on the leadership of Diamond.
- Marketing stars answer the call. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;10/17/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 44, p1
Names consumer brand marketers who left their respective positions to develop new interactive media, high technology and global telecommunication services. Heidi Diamond to vice president-marketing and sales at Ameritech; Martin Nisenholtz to content director of Ogilvy & Mather Direct's...