Mangers Croons For Good Cause
- Attention, Guinness. // Governing;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the regret of Dennis Mangers, president of the California Cable & Telecommunications Association, in accepting invitations to political fundraisers during a two-day legislative session in the U.S.
- Centurions commit funds to emergency services. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;5/5/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p17
Reports that the Centurions, a Tucson, Arizona-based fund raising organization, has committed to raise $1.25 million for Saint Mary's hospital's new emergency services department. Five-year pledge given by the group to raise the funds; Estimated amount raised by the group per year for the hospital.
- HAVE A BALL. Jones, Bobby // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Feb2012, p32
The article offers information on the 19th annual Beach Ball Gala, which will raise funds for the Emergency and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center at Phoenix Children's Hospital in Arizona, to be held on March 3, 2011.
- Moccasin Walk proceeds to purchase much-needed van. ROWE, DANIEL J. // Eastern Door;6/22/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
The article announces that the Kateri Memorial Hospital Centre is going to purchase a new hospital van from the fundraising obtained from the Kateri Memorial Foundation (KMF) intiative Moccasin Walk.
- Gala raises funds for Children's Hospital. // Asian Pacific Post;10/25/2012, p4
The article focuses on the fourth annual British Columbia (BC) Children's Hospital Foundation's A Night of Miracles which was held on September 13, 2012, and was able to raise 350,000 dollars.
- Construction ball raises money for children's hospital. // Charities Management;2010, Issue 73, p2
The article discusses the fund-raising program of the Sheffield Charity Construction Ball for the Children's Hospital Charity in Sheffield.
- Bone headed idea. // New Statesman;02/27/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4374, p8
Features the Arts Project, a fund-raising program of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London, England. Details on the fund-raising program; Patrons of the hospital; Description of the hospital's art collection.
- RUNNING FORWARD. FITCH, JENNIFER A. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/23/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p33
The article features Art Campbell, president of Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania and of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, narrates how he raised 3,000 U.S. dollars for the charity and how he started participating in half-marathons in June 2014 in San Diego, California.
- The Role of Trustees in Fund Raising. Stevenson, Molly // Trustee;Mar2003, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p29
Deals with the role of hospital trustees in fund raising. Measures that must be taken by hospital trustees to insure an effective fund raising; Focus of organizations embarking on a major fund raising effort; Costs involved in raising money.