'4400' Fans Plant Seeds of Hope
- Alien pilot comes in for landing at USA. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;4/12/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the decision of the USA television network to pick up the science fiction drama series "The 4400." Concept of the program; Involvement of Yves Simoneau as director.
- 10 BONNIE HAMMER. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;Dec2006 Women in Entertainment, p35
The article profiles Bonnie Hammer, president of the USA Network and Sci Fi Channel. The USA Network is pacing to be the number 1 cable network for the first time in six years, while Sci Fi successfully launched its first "Earth-based" series with "Eureka," part of an effort to expand the...
- NBC Universal Launches Major Battlestar Promotion. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;1/10/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the promotional campaign being prepared by NBC Universal (NBCU) for the launch of the science fiction television program "Battlestar Galactica" in the U.S. on January 14, 2005. Languages that will be used for the broadcast of the television program; Forms of advertising media to be...
- The 4400. Bernardin, Marc // Entertainment Weekly;
The article reviews the television program "The 4400," starring Joel Gretsch and Summer Glau.
- The 4400 (TV Program). Kelleher, Terry // People;7/19/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p36
Reviews the television program "The 4400," starring Michael Moriatry.
- The 4400 (TV program). Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;7/8/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 3, p11
Reviews the television program "The 4400," directed by Yves Simoneau and starring Joel Gretsch.
- The 4400: The Complete First Season. Johanson, M. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p32
The article reviews "The 4400: The Complete First Season," a box set of episodes from the television series "The 4400," released on DVD format, starring Joel Gretsch and Jacqueline McKenzie.
- EA to sponsor all Sky TV science-fiction programmes. // Marketing Week;7/12/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p14
The article reports on the exclusive deal signed by Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) with British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC (BSkyB) to sponsor Sky's science fiction (sci-fi) programmes in Sky One, Two, and Three in Great Britain. It says that the one-year deal will start in later July 2012 and will...
- Sci-Fi Channel hit show films in Tucson. Hull, Tim // Inside Tucson Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 49, p14
Reports developments related to television broadcasting in Tucson, Arizona as of February 2001. Details on the location shooting of the science fiction television show, LEXX 4; Appointment of officers for International Association of Business Communications; Need of an executive director for...