RINGING UP BUSINESS
- Time Warner's cable Net service gathers speed. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;06/04/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p29
Reports on the growth of Internet firm Time Warner Cable in New York City. Factors behind the growth of the firm; Excellent customer service; Upgrade of its system.
- Cincinnati Op 'Racs' Up Cash Flow Gains. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Time Warner Cable Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio as of July 28, 2003. Contribution of Residential Account Coordinator program in annual operating cash; Number of installation made by the company; Services provided by the company.
- TWC Drops on 126K Sub Loss; Focusing Now on High-Speed Data. // Multichannel News;10/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p3
The article reports on the moves of Time Warner Cable Inc. which is intensifying its efforts to get more customers by focusing on marketing high-speed data, extending its broadband reach, and experimenting with a high-speed data product to go with their TV Essentials package.
- TWC expands voice, data, video offerings. // CED;Nov2007, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that U.S.-based Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) upgraded several of its voice, data and video services. The upgrade includes Oceanic TWC's deployment of the voice messaging service of GotVoice Inc. for its RoadRunner high speed Internet and Oceanic digital phone subscribers....
- Digital gains lift Comcast. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;4/27/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of the largest cable connector Comcast Cable Communications Inc. in the first quarter of 2007 in the U.S. The company saw an 80 percent jump in profit with the help of higher voice and data subscribers and a cash payment from Time Warner Cable...
- TW-CVC Redux. // CableFAX Daily;3/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p1
Reveals the extra deals that were negotiated into the settlement of the American Movie Classics dispute between Cablevision and Time Warner Cable in October 2005. Alterations made by Time Warner on its portfolio; Reaction of Cablevision to the changes in Time Warner.
- Charlotte. // Business North Carolina;Oct2008, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p42
This section offers business-related news briefs from North Carolina. Cable-television provider Time Warner Cable is planning a $3.7 million expansion and provide additional 200 jobs within four years in Charlotte. Skin-care products maker Harmony Labs in Kannapolis is planning to expand its...
- Cable's Timely victory. McClintock, Pamela // Variety;4/25/2005, Vol. 398 Issue 10, p71
Reports on the acquisition of cable television operator Adelphia by Time Warner Cable and Comcast in May 2005. Terms of the agreement; Amount of the acquisition; Importance of the acquisition to the expansion of the consumer networks of Time Warner Cable and Comcast; Remarks from Time Warner...
- Striking out. Taaffe, Joanne; Molony, David; Kemp, Ian // Total Telecom Magazine;Jun2006, p18
The article reports on the growth of cable operators in Europe as of June 2006. Time Warner reported an increase in revenue for its cable division during the first quarter. Operators in the region already represent a serious challenge to incumbent domination in terms of broadband scale,...