EAGLE HAS LANDED IN CH.ll
- Eagle Broadband's Vision: A Fiber-to-Home Takeoff. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p41
Features the fiber-to-home service of Eagle Broadband Inc. in the U.S. Increase of the subscribing households; Number of channels; Impact of fiber-to-home business on consumers.
- Muni Nets Offer New-Business Lift. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p44
Reports the plan of Eagle Broadband to expand its business in the U.S. Inclusion of the cable network; Finance needed for the business expansion; Need of an executive to run the business.
- Business failures up 12 per cent last year. // Credit Management;Feb2000, p6
Informs on the increase in business failures in Great Britain in 1999, according to a survey by Dun & Bradstreet. Reason for cause of business collapse; Expected rise in bankruptcies in the first part of 2000.
- Insolvencies up on last year. // Credit Management;Jul2001, p7
Reports on the increase in the number of British companies which went bankrupt in the first quarter of 2001.
- College Publishers Among Creditors In Wallace's Book Co. Bankruptcy. // Educational Marketer;03/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on the bankruptcy cases of Wallace's Bookstores and Wallace's Book Co. in the United States.
- Chapter 22s: Lessons of Two-Time Bankruptcies. Michel, Allen; Shaked, Israel; McHugh, Christopher // Financier;Summer/Autumn99, Vol. 6 Issue 2/3, p10
Presents a study which demonstrated that the projections provided to the Bankruptcy Court for two-time filers prior to their emergence from their first Chapter 11 are typically overstated. Description of the financial tools and methodologies used to analyze financial scenarios; Objective of...
- Response to "Routine Illegality in Bankruptcy Court, Big-Case Fee Practices". Bienenstock, Martin J.; Trum, Sarah L.; Chubak, Jeffrey; Jeffries, Tevia // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall2009, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p549
The article reviews the article "Routine Illegality in Bankruptcy Court, Big-Case Fee Practices," by Lynn M. LoPucki and Joseph W. Doherty, which appeared in the periodical "The American Bankruptcy Law Journal."
- How May We Predict Bankruptcy? Sauer, Thomas G. // Business Credit;Sep2002, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p16
Discusses how businesses may be aware of the potential hazard of bankruptcy for employees, lenders, investors and trade creditors. Finding out whether the financial data is audited or not; Use of the 'Z' score early alert procedure to provide time for firm management to adjust its strategy and...
- Record-Breaking Number of Bankruptcy Petitions. // Business Credit;Sep2002, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p21
Reports on the increase in the number of bankruptcy petitions in the U.S. for the period ended March 31, 2002. Value of the total bankruptcy filings.