All Stops Out for 'Frank TV'
- Hold the Faux. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/30/2007, Issue 966/967, p123
The article presents a review of the television program "Frank TV," starring Frank Caliendo.
- Frank TV. // Daily Variety;11/20/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 37, p8
The article reviews the television program "Frank TV," directed by Jay Karas and starring Frank Caliendo.
- 'Friends' tops ad price list. Goetzl, David; Friedman, Wayne // Advertising Age;9/30/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 39, p1
This article announces that the U.S. television program Friends landed on the top spot in the 2003 price-time network pricing survey of the Advertising Age magazine. Friends blew past network sibling ER and Survivor to top the charts this season as the highest priced show on television. A...
- That's sell-o-tainment. Edelson, Sahron // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 80, p16
Reports on the development of television programs that focus on selling of products. MDR Transmedia Communications' production of a program for syndication called `The Brand New You'; Entertainment news show that focus on upcoming film and TV productions; Barbour Langley Programs' `Bargain...
- Extended TV Seasons Beg More Marketing. // Television Week;5/19/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p8
The author comments on the 2008 upfront advertising presentations in New York City. It was noted that this year's upfronts were just a combination of low-key sales meetings, NBC's experimental "Experience," a walk-through exhibit that highlighted NBC Universal's multiple media, and the...
- Where to be & what to watch... Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;1/26/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p6
A calendar of varied daily television network channels and shows that will be aired in the U.S. for the week starting Monday, January 26, 2009 through Friday, January 30, 2009 is presented which includes Whedon's Science-fiction drama "Dollhouse," Mark Burnett reality series "Toughest Cowboy,"...
- SCREEN TEST. // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p27
The article reviews the cable television programs "Ben 10: Race Against Time" and "Frank TV."
- Market aggressively or flop, TV networks warned. Truman, Rachel // B&T Weekly;12/1/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2592, p1
The article reports on the encouragement of free-to-air television networks in Australia to spend on promoting their new seasons. Tim Flattery, Mitchells' director of content warned television networks that if they fail to aggressively pre-market their shows and make the most of opportunities...
- Five hires 20:20 to push celebrity reality TV show. // Precision Marketing;8/26/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the integrated online and mobile campaign initiated by Five to support the launch of reality television show "Commando VIP" in Great Britain. Appointment of advertising agency 20:20 London to handle a drive featuring a series of short video animations that show commando characters;...