Zalaznick's Task: Buzz for Oxygen
- Bravo maven takes Oxygen. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;11/21/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on NBC Universal Inc.'s plan to assign Bravo Media President Lauren Zalaznick to manage their newly-acquired cabler Oxygen Cable TV Network in the U.S. NBC announced its completed acquisition of the network along with their decision on Zalaznick's added responsibilities....
- Master Renovator. Stilson, Janet // Multichannel News;1/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, Special Section p32A
Presents information on Lauren Zalaznick, president of cable networks Bravo and Trio of NBC Universal. Problem encountered by the Bravo cable network; Reorganization of Bravo and Trio by Zalaznik; Comments of executives Doug Herzog and Jeff Gaspin on qualities of Zalaznik; Career background.
- NBCU's TV Profit Driver. Adalian, Josef // Television Week;3/30/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p1
The article discusses the works being done by NBC Universal's Jeff Gaspin behind the scenes. As president and chief operating officer of the Universal Television Group, he oversees some of the biggest brands in cable, along with the Spanish-language Telemundo network. He allows chief Bonnie...
- BREATHING NEW LIFE. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;4/24/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 14, p5
The article reports on Oxygen's new logo and new focus as executives plan to rebrand and retool their programming schedule in the U.S. Aside from their tagline "live out loud," they are also unveiling their multiplatform strategy. Oxygen and Bravo president Lauren Zalaznick said they are...
- How Oxygen Media Pumped Up Results. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;11/17/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p3
The article reports on the growth of Oxygen Media, a year after it was acquired by NBC Universal. Oxygen Media has rebranded, cut costs, added distribution and viewers and pumped up its profits. NBC Universal paid $925 million for the company in November 2007, and Jeff Gaspin, president and...
- NBC exec admits he was 'too optimistic'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;1/22/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 4, p37
An interview with Jeff Gaspin, TV entertainment chairperson of NBC Universal Inc. in the U.S., is presented.
- Buttoned-down efficiency is mark of new b'cast chief. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter;7/28/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 41, p7
The article announces the appointment of Jeff Gaspin as chairman at NBC Universal Inc.
- Cooking With Bravo. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;3/9/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p2
The article reveals that television network Bravo has entered the recipe business with sister network Oxygen and Web site Cookstr. A co-branding agreement was signed by the two networks with Cookstr.com, a site for recipes from big-name chefs and cookbook authors. Cookstr recipes have been...
- Lauren Zalaznick. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p22
The article features Lauren Zalaznick who is included in the 2008 "12 to Watch" list of "TelevisionWeek." Zalaznick is the president of Bravo Media and Oxygen Media. She became the president of Oxygen Media after it was acquired by NBC Universal. Oxygen is supported by NBC Universal to expand...