Scholastic Records 17% Growth; Education Revenues Rise 22%
- Groiler Boosts Scholastic's Q2 Revenue; Scholastic Splits Stock 2 For 1. // Electronic Education Report;01/17/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the financial performance of Scholastic Corp.'s Educational Publishing division in the second quarter and six-month period ended November 30, 2000.
- Scholastic stays book smart. Bergsman, Steve // Equities;Apr94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p32
Profiles Scholastic Corp., a New York-based publisher of the `Scholastic Magazine' and other educational materials. Company Operations; Ranking in the Nasdaq list of most profitable companies for 1994; Expansion into instructional publishing and other alternative investments.
- Financial News... // Electronic Education Report;04/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p8
Highlights the financial performance of Scholastic Corp. in the third fiscal quarter ended February 29, 2000.
- Scholastic's Educ. Unit Sees 23% Q4 Increase, 8% For Fiscal 2000. // Educational Marketer;08/07/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the increase in revenues posted by Scholastic's educational publishing segment in the fourth quarter ended May 31, 2000.
- With Q2 Revenue Up, Scholastic Offers A 2-For-1 Stock Split. // Educational Marketer;01/08/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the increase in the revenue posted by the Educational Publishing Division of Scholastic Corp. for the second quarter and six month-period that ended on November 30, 2000.
- Financial Briefs . . . // Educational Marketer;04/02/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the increase in the revenue and profit of Scholastic Corp. for its fiscal third quarter that ended on February 28, 2001.
- Scholastic Revenue Flat for Q3; Educ. Divisionn Improves on Read 180 Sales. // Electronic Education Report;3/28/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the increase in the education division revenue of Scholastic Corp. in New York as of the third quarter of fiscal 2003. Percentage of the revenue increase; Factors contributing to the revenue performance of the company.
- Books Lead Scholastic. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/2/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 40, p18
Presents the financial performance of Scholastic Inc. for the year 2000. Increase posted by the company for its book publishing and distribution segment in the fiscal year ended May 31; Value of the company's revenue as of July 24; Factor attributed by the company for its loss in its...
- Trade Sales Spark Growth at Scholastic. // Publishers Weekly;3/27/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 13, p18
Reports the increase in the net revenues of Scholastic company for the third quarter ended February 29, 2000. Sales in the children's book publishing segment's trade division; Sales in the educational publishing segment; Overall third quarter performance of the company.