Booktech.com Forms Strategic Alliance with Xerox/Reciprocal
- Imation and Xerox in alliance. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;05/22/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p2
Reports on Imation and Xerox's strategic alliance to focus on printing, proofing and imaging products to be provided to the graphic arts industry.
- Xerox links printing systems to Lotus. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;08/31/98, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p31
Reports on the agreement between the Xerox Corp., and the International Business Machines Corp., to link the Xerox Document Center family of digital multifunction office systems and the Lotus Domino Web server software. Purpose of the integration; What would result from the integration; Plans...
- ScanVec to supply RIP to Xerox. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;08/31/98, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p34
Reports on the supply agreement between ScanVec Inc., and the Xerox Corp. What ScanVec will receive from Xerox.
- Xerox plays copycat with IBM. Hayes, Rod // Printing World;2/17/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 7, p15
Reports on Xerox's signing of an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with Hitachi. Enabling of Xerox to use the Hitachi high speed print engine to power a series of web fed, high production digital printing machines; Combination of both transactional and publication printing within...
- Perseus, Xerox Ink Digital Pact. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;2/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the alliance formed by Perseus Book Group with Xerox Corp. to install Print-On-Demand technology in its services facility in Boulder, Colorado. Description and features of the printer; Implementation of an overall digital archiving strategy by Perseus; Details on digital publishing...
- United States : Xerox and MoneyGram to Transform Child Support Payments. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports on a collaboration between Xerox Corp. and MoneyGram International Inc. to assist people in transmitting child support payments to state agencies and custodial parents.
- Booktech.com Moves Ahead With Portal Plans, Gets $10M Infusion. // Educational Marketer;04/09/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p5
Reports that Booktech.com has received an infusion in capital from Cornell Capital Partners which will help it complete the launch of its educators' Web portal and online library.
- Credits, Clients and Awards. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/17/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 38, p22
The article focuses on several companies including Xerox Corp., William Raveis Affiliates, a division of the William Raveis Cos. and Competitive Technologies Inc. regarding their achievements and business alliances. It reports on Xerox Corp. being revered as one of the best companies for...
- In brief. // Printing World;9/30/2004, Vol. 288 Issue 2, p42
Reports developments related to the printing industry as of September 2004. Document management contract won by Xerox Corp. from HSBC Holdings PLC; Availability of the Enfocus Pitstop's first Japanese server version; License agreements signed by Fusion International with Hamilroad.