McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration
- McGraw-Hill Teams With Blackboard For Online Content Integration. // Electronic Education Report;04/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p6
Reports on McGraw-Hill Higher Education's formation of a strategic alliance with Blackboard Inc. for online content integration.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p8
The article offers news briefs in the publishing industry in the U.S. The McGraw-Hill Higher Education has launched the PrepCenter Web-based course planner for university instructors that allows them to find and organize supplemental materials related with McGraw-Hill texts. The Houghton...
- McGraw-Hill Foresees K-12 Industry Decline in 2008. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the projected decline in the K-12 publishing industry of the U.S. for 2008. According to the third-quarter financial results released by the McGraw-Hill School Education Group, the elementary and high school market sales will decrease by 3 percent to 4 percent in 2008....
- Apt Switches Computer Sci. Hats, Leaves Pearson For McGraw-Hill. // Educational Marketer;2/14/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the appointment of Alan Apt, former publisher of computer science at Prentice Hall company, as publisher of computer science by McGraw-Hill Higher Education company in the U.S. Recognition of Apt for helping build computer science offerings at Pearson's Prentice Hall and Addison...
- MGH Integrates M-H Connect on Blackboard. // Educational Marketer;7/19/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p1
The article discusses the move of publisher McGraw-Hill Higher Education to collaborate with software company Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. The partnership aims to provide college students and teachers easier access and application of digital content and tools from the McGraw-Hill Connect learning...
- Chasing Daylight Hits NYT List; McGraw-Hill Reports Strong Q1. // Book Publishing Report;5/1/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the revenue earned by the McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc., New York which amounted to a 10.9 percent increase for the first quarter of 2006 as compared to last year for the same period. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, Professional and International Group's revenue rose by 5.3 percent....
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/12/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the launch of ALEKS 360, a technology-based mathematical solution for college algebra and precalculus courses which incorporates McGraw-Hill Higher Education's electronic books with the study material solution from Aleks Corp.
- McGraw-Hill, Greenway to Deliver National EHR Material. // For the Record (Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc.);8/1/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p33
The article announces the effort of McGraw-Hill Higher Education and Greenway Medical Technologies Inc. in developing McGraw-Hill's comprehensive learning resource which include a curriculum for colleges and universities in the U.S.
- College Publishers Fill Blackboard's Dance Card. // Educational Marketer;7/18/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p1
The article discusses the partnerships of Blackboard Learn with several college publishers, including Pearson Co., John Wiley and Sons Inc., and Cengage Learning Inc. It says that the series of Blackboard's partnerships has started after they accept the 1.64 billion dollars offer to sell the...