- Transporting a massive press. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Aug2004, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p50
Reports on the legal shipment of massive presses in Tennessee through the creation of a dual-lane transporter manufactured by the AIDA-Dayton Technologies Corp. Procurement of a permit to transport; Features of the product; Marketing plans for the presses.
- AIDA-DTC's HMX answers automotive industry needs. // Automotive Industries;Oct97 Supplement New Product &, Vol. 177 Issue 10, p16
Looks at the AIDA-DTC's high-speed HMX featuring a slide guiding system. Accuracy of the product; What minimizes deflection caused by off-center loads.
- Better progressive ops. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Sep97, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p61
Features AIDA-Dayton Technologies Corp.'s press series for progressive die operations. Increase in production rates compared to conventional crank and eccentric shaft motions; Link motion design of the press series.
- Flexible High-Production Transfer Press Operations. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Oct2000, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p46
Introduces the patented FLEX 5000 programmable tri-axis transfer system developed by Atlas Technologies. Effectiveness of the system in delivering the speed and reliability of transfer presses; Installation of the system; Its benefits.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE. // Metalworking Digest;Jan2002, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p8
Features various products for metalworking industries in the United States as of January 2002. Promotion of the NST Series press by AIDA-Dayton Technologies Corp.; Creation of a portable and cost effective system for machinists; Availability of the Vibratory Bowl Series from USF Surface...
- Promotions. // Automotive Marketing;Dec94, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p49
Presents products for the automotive aftermarket industry. Robert Bosch Corp.'s heavy-duty counter mat; K-Products Inc.'s tourney jacket; Amoco Oil Co.'s full line of motor oils including Amoco Ultimate Gold.
- Tool topics. // Automotive Marketing;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p132
Presents equipment and supplies related to the automobile industry in the United States. Trailer wheel bearing repair kit; Electronic battery tester; Backing plate.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p148
Presents equipment and supplies related to the automobile supplies industry in the United States. Includes brake pads; Remanufactured engines; Tubeless tire repair system.
- Supplier section. // Ward's Auto World;May95, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p83
Introduces new products of interest to the automobile supplies industry. Includes JBA International's Automotive 400 software; Kuss Filtration's fuel filter; Automated Welding Systems Inc.'s automated welding and material-handling system.