ASSEMBLING THE AWESOME AUDI
- Auto Vision prepares for next Audi TT. Frink, Lyle // Automotive News Europe;1/9/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p19
The article reports on a gear manufacturing plant launched by Auto Vision, subsidiary of German Volkswagen group, in Gyor, Hungary. Gears that will be produced by the plant will be supplied to nearby Audi Hungaria for the new-generation Audi TT roadster. The new TT production will start in early...
- London Calling. Bulgin, Russell // AutoWeek;09/11/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p14
Commends the readers of 'Autoweek' magazine for correctly guessing the description of the Audi TT Roadster automobile. Variations of the professions of readers; Understanding of affection for the car.
- Nvidia adapts gaming chips to autos. SHAPIRO, DANNY // Automotive News;4/21/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6617, p17
The article reports on the redesigned Audi TT automobile, scheduled to be launched in the U.S. in 2015, which is equipped with a quad-core chip that works with a three-dimensional (3D) graphics program developed by global technology company Nvidia.
- Audi TT. // Wheels;May2008, p97
The article announces that the Audi TT automobile has won an award at the 2008 Wheels Automotive Design Awards.
- HUNGARY: Audi starts TT roadster assembly. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);11/8/2014, p19
The article reports that automaker Audi has started the assembly of the TT Roadster at its facility in Hungary in November 2014, and mentions the production of the A3 sedan, cabriolet, and the TT Coupe at the factory.
- Today's topless models offer drivers a practical approach to the open road. Holstein, William J. // U.S. News & World Report;05/01/2000, Vol. 128 Issue 17, p66
Discusses the appeal of convertible top automobiles. Description and price of several models such as the Audi TT convertible and the Toyota Camry Solara; What to look for in convertibles.
- VW and Audi's sports stars. // Wheels;Sep2008, p16
The article reports that VW is about to expose a new lightweight, a mid-engined sports car that can also give Audi's next-gen TT a premium realignment at the Los Angeles Motor show in November 2008 in California. It states that the move is designed with three distinct strategic goals which...
- REARVIEW. Corby, Stephen // Motor;Jun2008, p136
The article reflects on the Audi TT Convertibles. He refers to the original version of TT as the most pure and perfect example of car design compared to the modern convertibles. He states that the interior and exterior designs of the modern version does not provide ease to the driver which...
- First Aluminum-Plastic Hybrid. // Plastics Technology;May2007, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p92
The article provides information on a plastic-metal hybrid technology developed by Lanxess Corp. The technology, which is used for automotive front ends, is using aluminum for the first time on the Audi TT automobile. According to Lanxess, the plastic- aluminum option will become increasingly...