Words Heard at SAE 2000: A Select Sampling of the Buzz
- Body engineers to gather in Detroit. // Automotive News;8/30/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5515, Insight p2i
Reports on the holding of the first International Body Engineering Conference and Exposition at the Westin Hotel in Detroit, Michigan on September 21 to 23, 1993. Features; Conference speakers.
- Engineers gather in Prague, gain global perspective. // Automotive News;6/24/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5665, p8
Reports on the FISITA '96 gathering of automobile engineers in Prague, Czech Republic.
- SAE redesigns world congress. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;2/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6026, p22B
Focuses on changes brought in by the Society of Automotive Engineers for its 2003 World Congress. Technical presentations on five technologies; Schedule of speeches in the technology theater of the exposition hall; Participation of executives to attend complaints of suppliers.
- Auto suppliers win deals at SAE affair. McCracken, Jeff // Crain's Detroit Business;03/13/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p36
Highlights the Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress 2000 held on March 2000 at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan.
- The problems of marketing new technology. Kimberley, William // Automotive Engineer;Oct2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p3
Discusses key issues concerning the problems and difficulties of marketing innovative technologies in the motor vehicle industry of the U.S. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent and related topics; Implications on the automotive sector.
- Suppliers do their part. Murphy, Tom; Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Oct97, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p71
Looks at the technological innovations of suppliers in the United States, on their '98 model vehicles for showrooms. Who supplied the innovations; Discussion on various manufacturers who implemented the innovations on a variety of vehicles; What those technological innovations are; Customer...
- Everyone must take the big view. Lapham, Edward // Automotive News;10/20/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5736, p14
Comments on a speech made by Jac Nasser, president of Ford Automotive Operations, in front of a meeting of automobile engineers. Focus on the return sales of the Big 3 automobile makers in the United States; Price/earning ratios of automobile manufacturers.
- Leaders from Nissan, GE, Google and NHTSA Highlight List of Speakers at SAE 2012 World Congress. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Feb2012, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) 2012 World Congress and Exhibition to be held at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan on April 24-26, 2013.
- Scuttlebutt. // Ward's Auto World;Apr2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p26
Comments on the declining attendance into the 2000 World Congress of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). Superstition of exhibitors; Accidents in the last days of the shows in 1999 and 2000.