Peugeot 607: Multiplexing to the Fore
- Electric milestone. McCosh, Dan; Stepler, Richard // Popular Science;Feb93, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p38
Looks at Peugeot's 106 Electrique car which was recently introduced at the International Motor Show in Paris. Features; Speed; Driving range.
- Peugeot: All 40 vehicles. // Motor Age;Jun96, Vol. 115 Issue 6, p46
Reports on a factory bulletin for Peugeot 405 which helps the technician and parts person choose the correct Motronic ECU application for the appropriate vehicle.
- Self-service rent-a-car. Pope, Gregory T.; Boatman, John // Popular Mechanics;Oct95, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p24
Features the Peugeot-Citroen's TULIP two-seater electric automobile. Description of the automobile; Peugeot-Citroen's plans to distribute TULIP rental services throughout Paris, France to make it easier for the people to travel through traffic jams.
- The 406 with sex. // Motor;Nov96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p8
Presents the Peugeot 406 automobile. Comparison of the car's features with the Ferrari 456GT; Basis of the car's design on the 406 sedan floorplan.
- Peugeot's gravel-rasher. // Motor;Nov96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p11
Presents the Peugeot Asphalte automobile. Sequential shifting features of the car.
- Inner Space. Ellis, Andrew // Motor;Jan2001, p84
Features the Peugeot 206 GTi automobile. Engine specifications; Body styling;Interior space; Ease of handling; Fuel consumption.
- A lion of speed. Cadogan, John // Motor;Nov99, p32
Features the Peugeot 206 GTi automobile. Enhancements; Engine specifications; Body and chassis; Ease of handling; Standard and optional equipment; Performance.
- Smooth progress. Bickerstaffe, Simon // Automotive Engineer;Apr2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p28
A preview of Peugeot 508 automobile from PSA Peugeot CitroÃ«n SA is presented.
- Plush PUG. Pfannmueller, Matthias // Motor;Jul2000, p33
Features the Peugeot automobile, 607. Features; Engine specifications; Road performance; Price.
- Peugeot 306 XSi. // Motor;Feb97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p37
Features the Peugeot 306 XSi automobile. Body; Layout; Fuel economy; Transmission; Engine torque; Suspension; Steering; Turning circle; Tires Brakes; Fuel/tank capacity; Price; Insurance.