Clown Time Is Over
- Carmakers tighten belts in '01. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/8/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p11
Reports on the outcome of the North American International Auto Show 2001 held in Detroit, Michigan. Industry corrections regarding inventory; Financial performance of DaimlerChrysler AG in 2000; Help extended by the plastics industry to reduce the costs of automakers; Price cuts mandated by...
- Truck Fest. // Ward's Auto World;Mar2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the 2006 Chicago Auto Show held in Chicago, Illinois. V-8-powered pickups and sport utility vehicles dominate the floorspace. Among the vehicles launched at the show are the new Tundra from Toyota Motor Corp., the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche from General Motors, the 2007...
- New Ford F-150, Ram demo, midsize GM pickup turn heads at Houston Auto Show. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2014, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the 2014 Houston Auto Show held at the Reliant Center in Texas from January 22 to 26, 2014. It mentions the showcase of the 2015 aluminum pickup from Ford Motor Co., the return of the Colorado and Canyon midsize pickup trucks from General Motors Corp. and...
- Pickup Line. Zachary, Katherine; Corbett, Brian; Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Mar2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the compact pickup trucks from several automobile companies launched at the Chicago Auto Show in February 2004. KCV-4 Mojave concept from Kia; Features of the Tacoma X-Runner from Toyota; Buick LaCrosse introduced by General Motors Corp.
- It's Heavy Duty Time! Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Aug2000, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p75
Presents information on the heavy duty pickup trucks from General Motors (GM) Corporation. Information on the diesel and gasoline engines in the pickups; Basis of the 2500HD/3500-series pickups offered by GM; Why Ford's heavy duty F-series and DaimlerChrysler's Ram stolen the market share from GM.
- GM Trucks 4th Door Coming in November. // Ward's Auto World;Sep99, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p31
Outlines the plans of General Motors Corp. to introduce a four-door pickup truck by the end of 1999. Comparison from its rivals; Importance of the four-door pickup to General Motors.
- GM ponders cut in pickup production. // Automotive News;5/9/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6463, p14
The article reports that General Motors Corp. (GM) may reduce the production of pickup trucks, due to rising inventories.
- New Trucks From GM. Hardin, Drew // Outdoor Life;Oct2002, Vol. 209 Issue 7, p93
Evaluates the 2003 Chevrolet and GMC full-size pickup trucks from General Motors company. INSETS: At a Glance;Water Hazards.
- GM to scrap Chrevrolet Avalanch pickup. // Delta Automotive Report;May2012, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p7
The article reports that the Chrevrolet Avalanch pickup truck has been scraped by General Motors Corp., due to drop in sales.