Samsung Emerges As CDMA Handset Leader
- Handsets: Catching Customers With Color. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p6
Forecasts the sale of handset mobile phones' devices in 2003 and beyond. Trends in replacement sales; Details on the majority of Samsung Telecom's sale; Expectation on the increase in handset shipments. INSET: Worldwide Mobile Terminal Sales To End User Estimates.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus now available on Verizon Wireless 4G LTE. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p6
The article reports on the announcement of the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores with a new customer agreement by Verizon Wireless, Samsung Telecommunications America and Google in January 2012.
- Sprint PCS awards contract to Motorola. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p6
Reports that Sprint PCS has awarded a contract to Motorola Inc.'s Global Telecom Solutions Sector to provide the company with code division multiple access (CDMA) equipment through interoperability specifications and third-generation cdma2000 1X packet data.
- Conexant brings SmartPA technology to CDMA handsets and 3G wireless terminals. // Telecom Asia;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p46
Reports that Conexant Systems Inc. has incorporated its SmartPA technology into its new family of code division multiple access (CDMA) power amplifiers. Inclusion of the SmartPA architecture in the product.
- Measure power in the next channel. Rowe, Martin // Test & Measurement World;Apr2001, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p65
Discusses the measurement of adjacent channel power with a spectrum analyzer. Adjacent-channel noise measurement feature of some spectrum analyzers; Performance of calculations needed for wideband code division multiple access (W-CDMA) or digital television (DTV) signals; Transmitters' use of...
- CDMA amplifier. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the launching of the CDMA 50 Ohm amplifier from Celeritek.
- Miniature duplexer technology for CDMA handsets. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p17
Presents the film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR) filter for CDMA equipment from Agilent Technologies Inc. Contact information.
- DSPC offers kit, chipset for next-generation CDMA phones. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p91
Reports on DSP Communications Inc.'s plan to introduce two products for existing and future Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) handsets. Components of the CDMA Manufacturers Development Kit; Changes in the chipset business; Introduction of the firm's first chip and system software for...
- CDG expects CDMA handsets with SIM cards by the end of 2000. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p39
Reports on the plans by the firm, CDMA Development Group (CDG) to introduce commercial code division multiple access (CDMA) telecommunication equipment. Potentials for growth in the CDMA market according to CDG executives.