Taking Networks For A Test Drive
- Telephia analyzes market quality. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p17
Announces Telephia Inc.'s release of its Net-Q results for various markets in the United States including New York, Maryland, Baltimore and Boston. Net-Q as an independent measurement method that gauges coverage, dropped calls, blocked calls, audio quality and systems access for all competing...
- Safco adds to VoicePrint line. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p52
Announces Safco Technologies Inc.'s introduction of an addition to its VoicePrint product line, Portable VoicePrint, an automated portable design tool for measuring, testing and evaluating wireless communications systems. Support of Global System for Mobile communications and integrated Digital...
- Safco introduces CDMA-based VoicePrint product. // RCR;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p19
Reports that Safco Technologies Inc. has introduced a Code Division Multiple Access version of its Portable VoicePrint product, which automatically collects and analyzes call quality data on both the forward and reverse paths.
- Testing the water. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;03/27/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 13, p68
Focuses on test equipment introduced at the Wireless 2000 show. GN Nettest's release of Quest general packet radio system in North America; Scanner test handset from Grayson Wireless; Purchase of Invertix's TrunkMeter product by TeleCorp PCS; DataPrint system of Safco Technologies.
- Nation briefs. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p31
Reports on developments related to wireless communication industry in the United States as of February 1, 1999. Includes Safco Technologies Inc.'s acquisition of TEC Cellular.
- Safco launches secure Internet access to its RECON database. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p26
Reports that Safco Technologies Inc. has launched a program to provide secure Internet access to its RECON database on wireless network performance.
- Net~Q: Network Quality In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Provides a graph comparing wireless network coverage in building in San Diego, California in March 2000 with the coverage on street, according to Telephia. Information on Telephia's Net~Q, which provides metrics for voice quality, call blocking, dropped calls and coverage.
- New Telephia Service Tracks Carriers' Data Delivery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p10
Focuses on Telephia Incorporated's Wireless DNA or Data Network and Application Performance-service that could help wireless carriers and others looking to track the wireless Web from a user's perspective. Major markets in the United States where the company is deploying Wireless DNA in 2001;...
- Telephia Tells An L.A. Story. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p14
Details the results of the Internet-based survey conducted by Telephia on wireless communication subscribers in Los Angeles, California. Purpose of the survey; Market share leader; Other findings of the survey.