- ePhones signs agreements with 50 wireless retailers. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p20
Reports on ePhones' signing of agreements with 50 wireless retailers.
- Aether invests $8M in ePhones. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p25
Informs that wireless data products and services provider Aether Systems Inc. completed a strategic investment in ePhones, a wireless Internet products and services solutions provider.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p29
Provides news concerning wireless devices manufacturers as of August 28, 2000. Contract secured by RFS Radio Frequency Systems in Hong Kong, China; Supplier of the wireless Internet platform of Orange PCS; Agreement of Data Critical Corp. with ePhones.
- Microsoft, IBM to take IM to BlackBerry. Callaghan, Dennis // eWeek;4/25/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p30
The article focuses on Microsoft Corp., IBM Corp. and Novell Inc.' s move to extend the reach of enterprise instant messaging (IM) to mobile devices. Microsoft made the biggest news, announcing a beta of its Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 client for Microsoft Windows Mobile...
- Aberdeen installs Novell e-mail system. Clark, Lindsay // Computer Weekly;1/17/2006, p8
The article reports that Aberdeen City Council has introduced an e-mail and collaborative working system from Novell Inc. for 3,500 employees. The council went to full European tender for the contract and received bids from all the major suppliers in the e-mail and groupware market, including...
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- BlackBerry Picking. // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p26
Highlights the resell of the BlackBerry service by Aether Wireless e-mail service through the partnership of Aether Systems Inc. and ePhones. Terms of the partnership; Content of the BlackBerry service.