Site Of The Week
- Programmable data paths speed computations. Bursky, Dave // Electronic Design;5/1/95, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p171
Reports on Infinite Technology's introduction of its RAD5A4 reconfigurable arithmetic data path (RAD). Features and functions; Data buses; Price; Contact information.
- Infinite Voice takes the `e' out of e-mail. Avery, Mike // InfoWorld;08/31/98, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p40F
Evaluates Infinite Voice beta version 0.93.0 server from Infinite Technologies. Advantages and disadvantages; Price; Platforms; Shipping date.
- Infinite Link brings the 'net to a workgroup near you. Avery, Mike // InfoWorld;06/09/97, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p74D
Reviews the software, Infinite Link 1.0, from Infinite Technologies.
- Infinte Technologies introduces new products to secure e-mail. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/02/98, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p23
Announces the availability of additional modules for the WebMail and Infinite InterChange products from Infinite Technologies Corp. using the Secure Sockets Layer technology. Utilization of the product for computer security in electronic mail connections; Features; Capabilities; Suggested...
- Connect2 mail server gains remote links. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;5/23/94, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p27
Announces the shipment of an enhanced version of Infinite Technologies' Connect2 message server and client software. Competition between Connect2 server and Novell Inc.'s MHS (Message Handling Service); Connect2 server features; Configuration capabilities; Pricing.
- I-Queue Server offers solid, low-cost printing solution. Avery, Mike // InfoWorld;06/16/97, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p82B
Reviews the network printer software I-Queue Server for Windows 95 from Infinite Technologies Inc.
- Infinite Tech Sees Revenues Skyrocketing. Pedone, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/09/98, Vol. 45 Issue 41, p7A
Reports on the revenue performance of Infinite Technology from 1995 to 1998. Company history; Areas where the company could provide services more efficiently than Digital Equipment Corp.; Clients; Location of company headquarters.
- AVT acquires Infinite. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p38
Highlights the acquisition of Infinite Technologies, a supplier of wireless applications and wireless infrastructure solutions, by unified communications solutions provider AVT Corp.
- On the Web. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p28
Gives information on the launching of a Web site by Inovonics Corporation, of Boulder Colorado. What is included on the site.