Securicor Spans Into Southern Markets
- Marketronics to distribute Securicor products in Latin America. // Mobile Radio Technology;Mar2001, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p76
Reports that Securicor Wireless has entered into a sales and distribution agreement to expand its United States network to Latin America through Marketronics. Marketronics' Latin American offices; Promotion and distribution of Securicor's full range of integrated, spectrum-efficient voice and...
- Securicor enters Latin America with distribution deal. // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p38
Reports that Securicor Wireless Inc. has signed a distribution deal with Marketronics Corp. which operated in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Mexico City and a variety of other Latin American locations.
- Scuricor reveals pending sale for $36 million. Bishop, Don // Mobile Radio Technology;Jul2001, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p47
Reports on the plans to sell Securicor Wireless Ltd. Losses sustained by the company's wireless communication business; Companies which expressed interest in acquiring Securicor.
- Securicor takes 220 MHz path. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the plans of Securicor Wireless Inc. to extend its enhanced specialized mobile radio network into Canada and Latin and South America. Launching of a dealer program; Accounts of the company's licensing of the 220-222 MHz spectrum; Average payment for per resident per megahertz for the...
- Securicor buys 220 MHz license. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p34
Focuses on the sale of a service license from Global Cellular Communications Inc. to Securicor Wireless.
- Datamarine to supply 220MHz mobiles to Securicor Wireless. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p69
Reports that Mountlake Terrace, Washington-based Datamarine International and New York City-based Securicor Wireless have signed a joint product development, manufacturing and distribution agreement. Previous sppliers of Securicor; Benefits of the deal for both companies; Features of...
- Aerwav completes Securicor Wireless acquisition. // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Aerwav to Securicor Wireless Inc. Financial status of Securicor in the first six months of its 2001 fiscal year; Plans of Aerwav for Sucuricor.
- BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p14
Presents news on the wireless communication sector as of January 21, 2002. Growth of Millicom International Cellular's worldwide cellular subscriber base in the fourth quarter of 2001; Acquisition of Securicor Wireless by Aerwav, a New York-based wireless investment company; Partnership between...
- Bright lights, big (radio) city. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;4/10/95, Vol. 125 Issue 15, p68
Reports on competitions among Las Vegas, Nevada-based radio broadcasters. Need for big-budget promotions and careful positioning; Arbitron survey of Las Vegas' tourist population; Acquisition of additional radio signals in the 1980s.