Patent Fight Fizzles
- Motorola Settles Lawsuits. // Electronic News;04/03/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p30
Reports that Motorola Corp. is settling two of its long standing lawsuits against Qualcomm Inc. and Integrated Circuit Systems (ICS) Incorporated. Terms under the settlement agreement; Comments from Motorola Chairman Christopher B. Galvin; Origin of the lawsuit against ICS.
- Qualcomm settles lawsuits. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p19
Reports on the court settlement of lawsuits filed by former employees of Qualcomm Inc. against the company. Terms of the separate settlement agreements.
- Motorola files for dismissal. // RCR;03/31/97, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Presents information on the motion filed by Motorola Incorporated against Qualcomm Incorporated for dismissal of a action which Qualcomm initiated in March 1997. Reasons for the filing of the motion; Information on the law suit Qualcomm filed against Motorola; Comments from Wolf Pavlok, senior...
- Squabble continues, but CDMA moves on. Shankar, Bhawani // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p12
Reports that the United States District Court for the Southern District of California has lifted a restraining order which denied an injunction filed by Motorola Company against Qualcomm company. Qualcomm's injunction against Motorola also denied; Look at the ongoing feud between Qualcomm and...
- Qualcomm restraining order against Motorola is granted. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;04/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p18
Reports that the United States District Court in the Southern District of California granted Qualcomm Incorporated a temporary restraining order against Motorola Incorporated. Information on the limitations against Motorola contained in the restraining order; Details on the patent infringement...
- Motorola is granted restraining order. // RCR;04/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p46
Reports that the United States District Court for the Southern District of California granted Motorola Incorporated a temporary restraining order against Qualcomm Incorporated, which prevents the production, sale and marketing of the Q phone. Reason for the restraining order; Information on the...
- Motorola settles Chase lawsuits over Iridium financing. // RCR Wireless News;3/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p30
Focuses on the settlement of all lawsuits filed by Chase Manhattan Bank against Motorola Inc., relating to Iridium L.L.C., in March 2003 in the U.S. Amount paid by Motorola to Chase Manhattan and Iridium's secured lenders to resolve remaining legal disputes; Details of the bankruptcy of Iridium.
- Qualcomm Resolves Litigation. // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on the settlement made by Qualcomm company with former employees over the way it sold the infrastructure division to Ericsson. Terms of the settlement; How the lawsuit has started.
- Little Things Do Matter. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/22/99, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p6
Reports on the shortage of components for wireless phones. Demand for wireless phones; Impact of component shortage to the 1999 fourth quarter sales of Motorola; Effects of the component shortage to smaller service providers like Qualcomm.